ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 51
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:28 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Maybe the dude should have protested outside.

And...you can't be serious.
Not sure what you mean. It's all over the news.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:29 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Do you think the state of labor regulations in the late 1800s was a good thing for
Working people?
No, but it's 3:29pm in 2016, so there's that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:30 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You little woman, dont tell me about all of your Navy awards when you talk like such a bean flicker

You were nothing but a little potato peeler down in the galley
Go douche your pussy. It stinks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:31 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Do you think the state of labor regulations in the late 1800s was a good thing for
Working people?
Given the drastic differences in cost of living across the country how can you justify a federally mandated minimum wage?

Minimum wage was never meant to be a living wage anyway.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:51 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
This 100%. It's similar situation here with our government. There's a sad hilarity to it. The fact that the majority of those voting for conservative leaders actually think they give a shit about the average joe.
At least as far as this conservative voter is concerned, you have something incorrect.

This voter gives a shit about the United States of America, not myself. Liberals vote based on "what is best for me, piss on the USA" What ever happened to the party of J.F.K? I could of voted that way.:-) This current Dem party that says America owes YOU something doesn't work for me. I know the conservative brand is dying here in America, but I am proud to tell everyone that wants to hear why I vote conservative. America only owes me a chance to succeed, that's it! I know the leaders of both parties really don't give a shit about me and mine. I'm more interested in the world that my children and grandchildren are gonna grow up in.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:56 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
At least as far as this conservative voter is concerned, you have something incorrect.

This voter gives a shit about the United States of America, not myself. Liberals vote based on "what is best for me, piss on the USA" What ever happened to the party of J.F.K? I could of voted that way.:-) This current Dem party that says America owes YOU something doesn't work for me. I know the conservative brand is dying here in America, but I am proud to tell everyone that wants to hear why I vote conservative. America only owes me a chance to succeed, that's it! I know the leaders of both parties really don't give a shit about me and mine. I'm more interested in the world that my children and grandchildren are gonna grow up in.
Nice post.

Personally I'm doing pretty well, and that's no thanks to Obama and company now nor will it be due to Trump in the future.

Like you, I'm more concerned about my kids futures and grandkids future in this country. Morals standards are going to shit and the govt is getting more and more control of people's lives.

Liberal govt wants to be the irreplaceable crutch so that they can stay in power.

Like you said looking out for their own interest not the countries.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 07:19 PM 12-24-2016

Look, that's total fair. All I'm saying is that just because the Democrats don't fill the patriotic ideal that (I've noticed) many Americans have, doesn't mean that Trump gives any more of a shit about actually making America great again either. He's shown that his word means next to nothing.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:50 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Look, that's total fair. All I'm saying is that just because the Democrats don't fill the patriotic ideal that (I've noticed) many Americans have, doesn't mean that Trump gives any more of a shit about actually making America great again either. He's shown that his word means next to nothing.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
You don't that yet.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:33 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You don't KNOW that yet.
Incomplete sentences will not do! :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:01 PM 12-24-2016

Libs. Fucking up their kids heads cause they can.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:30 PM 12-24-2016

So interesting. Voting liberal for me and many other affluent people is actually voting against my own economic self interest, so I question your analysis of motive. It's really nice to be able to simplify things into a simplistic, polarized narrative though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
So interesting. Voting liberal for me and many other affluent people is actually voting against my own economic self interest, so I question your analysis of motive. It's really nice to be able to simplify things into a simplistic, polarized narrative though.
If you're kinda like Al Gore it's not against your own economic self interests, that human piece of crap has made millions off the fears they've manufactured.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:25 PM 12-24-2016
So, you are a smart guy.

Why would you vote for a candidate that represents a POV that is against your best interests?

Im not trolling. I would like to better understand your side.
[Reply]
NewChief 11:31 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So, you are a smart guy.

Why would you vote for a candidate that represents a POV that is against your best interests?

Im not trolling. I would like to better understand your side.
A sense that I believe in the American dream but I don't believe the playing field is equal and the American dream is a bunch of bullshit for a lot of our citizenry if we don't correct certain inherent systemic inequalities.. A, probably false, hope that the opportunity can be provided for all on an equal basis and that the left does a better job of trying to level the playing field. On top of that, I have a knee jerk reaction to the religious right. All that being said, I'm not really convinced the government is the best way to level the plying field any longer. But that was my hope at one time.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:36 PM 12-24-2016
A sense that I believe in the American dream but I don't believe the playing field is equal and the American dream is a bunch of bullshit for a lot of our citizenry if we don't correct certain inherent systemic inequalities.
This is easily the biggest and most damaging lie that has been perpetuated for the last 20 years... Not only is it lazy..it's a cop out and racist to the bone.

Stop using others to feel better about yourself., it lacks integrity and totally reeks of pride.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 51
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up