ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 51
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:16 AM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Yeah not a fan of Hillary either. As an outsider I can only have so much of an opinion about this. But I know I would've struggled to vote for anyone in the election.

In Aus we have mandatory voting, and I generally think it's a good way to do things, however, the recent Australian and US elections have pretty much convinced me otherwise.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
Mandatory voting is a travesty. You folks in the British Commonwealth love authoritarian govts that do things like that.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:20 AM 12-24-2016
Are you gonna add anything or just speak in emojis?

Yeah definitely. It's a simple way of generalising the situation, but it's amazing that pandering to people's base emotions in the way he did actually worked so well.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
Why are you interfering in our elections?

So what if people elected him on fear, how do you think our Cold War presidents got elected, or FDR? Fear is a valid emotion when there are some legitimate things to fear like loss of border, sovereignty, jobs, starting another war or staying out of one. People don't like losing things they hold dear or value. There's nothing wrong with that. You're using it to slam, put-down and shame Trump voters.

Trump also ran on change, just like Obama.
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:20 AM 12-24-2016
i think they are scared of this guy

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:26 AM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Mandatory voting is a travesty. You folks in the British Commonwealth love authoritarian govts that do things like that.
Because anything done differently to in the US is a travesty.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why are you interfering in our elections?

So what if people elected him on fear, how do you think our Cold War presidents got elected, or FDR? Fear is a valid emotion when there are some legitimate things to fear like loss of border, sovereignty, jobs, starting another war or staying out of one. People don't like losing things they hold dear or value. There's nothing wrong with that. You're using it to slam, put-down and shame Trump voters.

Trump also ran on change, just like Obama.
How am I interfering? Firstly, I'm not. Because the POTUS has a strong influence on the rest of the world, it's fairly important to know what's going on, even as someone that doesnt live in the US.

Secondly, complaining about a foreigner interfering with their country? That's rich coming from an American. And I totally understand that, Trump just seems to have a way of manipulating that emotion even more than other politicians.

:-) One wanted to work on greater equal rights and to improve healthcare, the other wants to build a wall and pretend it's the rest of the world that's the issue.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:32 AM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:

This 100%. It's similar situation here with our government. There's a sad hilarity to it. The fact that the majority of those voting for conservative leaders actually think they give a shit about the average joe.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:00 AM 12-24-2016
This 100%. It's similar situation here with our government. There's a sad hilarity to it. The fact that the majority of those voting for conservative leaders actually think they give a shit about the average joe.
The avg Joe just gave O the bootski!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:02 AM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:

I think putting captains of industry is a GREAT way to build jobs for the middle class. Lord knows there's no question what Obama's pissing them off did to fuck-over the middle class.

This is GREAT news for all Americans!!! Maybe some of the lazy, "free-stuff", fuckers will get a fucking job and earn a living!

Praise Jesus (the reason for the season), Praise God!

Merry Christmas...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 AM 12-24-2016
Because anything done differently to in the US is a travesty.

But I love Australia too... Great people, great place...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:09 AM 12-24-2016
Not that I agree because I don't, but I'd rather them not give a shit about me than hate me and my family because we're straight and white like Obama does. Hell given his hometown's murder rate for his own people, Barry hated his own people too.

Obama is a useless fucker and his Hope and Change was a curse second-only to what the devil himself would have done in 8 years as POTUS.
[Reply]
scho63 01:07 PM 12-24-2016
I would rather have all these successful CEOs and Generals that Trump is putting in his cabinet than all the egghead academia that Obama put in place.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:10 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
I would rather have all these successful CEOs and Generals that Trump is putting in his cabinet than all the egghead academia that Obama put in place.
OH was expecting Bill from maintenance to be appointed :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:46 PM 12-24-2016
No shit. This, totally this!
[Reply]
RubberSponge 02:25 PM 12-24-2016
Eh, Goldman Sachs appointees are just there to save Trump on 1290 Avenue of the Americas and 555 California St. if it faces any trouble in the future. That is where the majority of his wealth is tied up in.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:20 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think putting captains of industry is a GREAT way to build jobs for the middle class. Lord knows there's no question what Obama's pissing them off did to ****-over the middle class.

This is GREAT news for all Americans!!! Maybe some of the lazy, "free-stuff", ****ers will get a ****ing job and earn a living!

Praise Jesus (the reason for the season), Praise God!

Merry Christmas...
:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:26 PM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He's anti-stupid high minimum wage, so that's progress.
Do you think the state of labor regulations in the late 1800s was a good thing for
Working people?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 51
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up