ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 51
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 10:08 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Heres a fact for ya, Aussie... the DNC colluded with Clinton to sideline the more popular dem candidate

Because its hard to have Coronation when some outsider keeps getting in the way, right?
Yeah not a fan of Hillary either. As an outsider I can only have so much of an opinion about this. But I know I would've struggled to vote for anyone in the election.

In Aus we have mandatory voting, and I generally think it's a good way to do things, however, the recent Australian and US elections have pretty much convinced me otherwise.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
oaklandhater 10:13 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Fear isn't what caused me to vote for Trump. I don't believe what you wrote is true in the least.

I think Trumps voters, of any, voted out of love.

Love for America and what it stands for, and what it can be once again after this wasted century of progressivism.
When exactly did America stop being great and what was his plan to make it great again was pretty much the same question from every Leftie still haven't gotten an answer
[Reply]
srvy 10:28 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
:-)

The only "fear" going around was that of becoming a western version Merkel-Germany, and losing all fundamental principles upon which this nation was founded.

You two sound like Wayne and Garth meets "The View".
:-):-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:42 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I'd like to say has Americans we we're better than that we weren't
You can use English with him, he is Australian, they speak our language.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:44 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

I thought they spoke Austrian.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 10:46 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I thought they spoke Austrian.
:-) pls

[Reply]
Direckshun 10:57 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)
Tapout accepted.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:01 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Squalor2:
what part of glorydaze is the fucknut that will record himself keeping trumps word?
Wait, what? You sound like an angry liberal wo/man...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:02 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by headsnap:
fyp
:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:05 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I'm by no means a Hillary supporter, but if I had to pinpoint something I'm afraid of, it would be that Trump winning shows we live in a post-fact world.

Or we just woke up to reality.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:08 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I would say the main issue with trump winning is he won on fear.

The entire GOP party is a party of fear
I'm pretty sure Hillary was more doom-and-gloom. And now that her doom-and-gloom didn't work, the entire liberal world is more doomy and more gloomy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:16 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Tapout accepted.
You expected more from the drivel you typed?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:21 AM 12-24-2016
Are you gonna add anything or just speak in emojis?
A face palm pretty much sums it up. The whole "post-fact world" angle is idiotic, and for you to keep on with it now that the election is over just makes you look ridiculous.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 01:05 AM 12-24-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
A face palm pretty much sums it up. The whole "post-fact world" angle is idiotic, and for you to keep on with it now that the election is over just makes you look ridiculous.
Is it standard for Trump supporters to get this triggered at anything someone who doesn't agree with them says?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:14 AM 12-24-2016
Is it standard for Trump supporters to get this triggered at anything someone who doesn't agree with them says?
I'm not triggered. I'm pointing out the folly of your position, which is an entirely different thing. Are you really going to fall back on even more word play? We are no more in a "post-fact world" now than we were in 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000. 1996. 1992, etc...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 51
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up