Page 423 of 934
« First < 323373413419420421422423 424425426427433473523923 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 07:18 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Just wondering have any of you joined Webull through a youtuber link to get 4 free stocks worth up to $1600 for a $100 deposit.

Sounds too good to be true. I'd like to hear from those who have done this.
I did Webull and got like 3 Regions Bank stocks worth 10 dollars or so. No $1600 dollar stocks lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I did Webull and got like 3 Regions Bank stocks worth 10 dollars or so. No $1600 dollar stocks lol
UP TO $1600

LOL.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:59 PM 12-03-2020
That's what I figured. One guy said he got Apple but I doubt that.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:17 PM 12-03-2020
Finally enjoying the rise in my AAL and OXY stocks
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 12-04-2020
Making some money now on CDEV.

Hoping to at least double.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:18 PM 12-05-2020
Cathie Wood and Ark Invests are fucking killing the market. If you want to learn something , here you go.

[Reply]
lewdog 07:52 AM 12-06-2020
Purchasing this book. I have read the intelligent investor for long term investing, a technical analysis book to understand charts, and plan to add this to the repertoire for swing trading and entry points while learning to control risk.

Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:51 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Purchasing this book. I have read the intelligent investor for long term investing, a technical analysis book to understand charts, and plan to add this to the repertoire for swing trading and entry points while learning to control risk.

Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I was thinking last night we should start a Chiefsplanet Stock club where everybody that wants to play starts with say $500 in their account and we collectively pick 2 stocks through a poll on the 1st of every month that we all buy at the same time.
Then the 1st of the next month we vote to sell or keep and replace the one we sold. With a goal of doubling our money every month. It would provide a good place to discuss stocks and we'd all be in it together.

I think that would be fun. Collectively I think we could find the home runs. Start Jan 1
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:04 AM 12-06-2020
Hey hootie
[Reply]
lewdog 01:17 PM 12-06-2020
I was thinking last night we should start a Chiefsplanet Stock club where everybody that wants to play starts with say $500 in their account and we collectively pick 2 stocks through a poll on the 1st of every month that we all buy at the same time.
Then the 1st of the next month we vote to sell or keep and replace the one we sold. With a goal of doubling our money every month. It would provide a good place to discuss stocks and we'd all be in it together.

I think that would be fun. Collectively I think we could find the home runs. Start Jan 1
Real money to the collective brain trust of CP on stock picking?

Yeah, no thanks.
[Reply]
neech 01:53 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Hey hootie
Heh
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:08 PM 12-06-2020

I done dumber things with money. I’d be up for it.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:14 PM 12-06-2020
Does anyone have any experience with vacation rentals as an investment?
I am thinking about vacation rentals vs locals as I don’t want to deal with the horror stories I’ve heard about with long term rentals. Also, I’d prefer to pay management company do to the bookings, cleaning and maintenance. I realize this approach will lower returns but may be worth the money for my situation.
I’d be looking to cash buy properties vs financing.
Any advice on where to start, what to do (or not to do)? Would love any sage wisdom you may have on the topic.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:19 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Does anyone have any experience with vacation rentals as an investment?
I am thinking about vacation rentals vs locals as I don’t want to deal with the horror stories I’ve heard about with long term rentals. Also, I’d prefer to pay management company do to the bookings, cleaning and maintenance. I realize this approach will lower returns but may be worth the money for my situation.
I’d be looking to cash buy properties vs financing.
Any advice on where to start, what to do (or not to do)? Would love any sage wisdom you may have on the topic.
I've got a bunch of single family homes and when the tenants leave it usually looks like they took a vacation there and threw a huge party!
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:26 PM 12-06-2020

I nominate DKNG.

About to blow up!
[Reply]
Page 423 of 934
« First < 323373413419420421422423 424425426427433473523923 > Last »
Up