ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 167
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:33 AM 10-27-2020
My kittens Tony and Otis saw snow for the first time yesterday. They sat up in the kitty window in the kitchen and watched it come down for hours mesmerized.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:16 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
My kittens Tony and Otis saw snow for the first time yesterday. They sat up in the kitty window in the kitchen and watched it come down for hours mesmerized.
My dogs lose their shit with the first snow. They play in it for hours
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:38 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I used to have full bred German Shepherds, which are amazing animals, but we went with the rescue route and got these two mutts, and I have to say they are pretty awesome dogs.
Dude, that middle one is not a dog. They passed a kid off on you.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:40 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dude, that middle one is not a dog. They passed a kid off on you.
If he likes dog food, who's complaining?
[Reply]
eDave 10:09 PM 11-04-2020
The smell of death is permiating from underneith my desk. Is it a mouse? Is it a bunny? Or is it a bird?

Stay tuned, going under.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:17 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
The smell of death is permiating from underneith my desk. Is it a mouse? Is it a bunny? Or is it a bird?

Stay tuned, going under.
Feet.. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 10:19 PM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Feet.. :-)
Half a ham sandwich.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 11-10-2020, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by sd4chiefs.
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM 11-20-2020
damn that's a cute german wirehair

[Reply]
eDave 02:40 PM 11-20-2020
My poor girls got into a fight with a stray and has since been very lethargic, her left eye is closed more and that side of her jaw is swollen. Pulled a cat claw out of her the other day that I thought was a scab. Poor girl.

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:55 PM 11-20-2020
My poor girls got into a fight with a stray and has since been very lethargic, her left eye is closed more and that side of her jaw is swollen. Pulled a cat claw out of her the other day that I thought was a scab. Poor girl.

Keep an eye on her. Our cat was acting similar, lethargic and lame. Turned out to be a bite that had become infected. Had to go on antibiotics which caused a bunch of diarrhea for a week. The joys of pet ownership.

Hope she feels better soon.
[Reply]
eDave 12:34 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Keep an eye on her. Our cat was acting similar, lethargic and lame. Turned out to be a bite that had become infected. Had to go on antibiotics which caused a bunch of diarrhea for a week. The joys of pet ownership.

Hope she feels better soon.
She did indeed get cat clawed and formed an abscess. It broke open yesterday spewing puss all over her face. But she is back to her normal self now, for the most part. Looks nasty. My poor baby. :-)

[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:49 PM 11-21-2020
She did indeed get cat clawed and formed an abscess. It broke open yesterday spewing puss all over her face. But she is back to her normal self now, for the most part. Looks nasty. My poor baby. :-)

Ugh. Has the vet given you anything to apply to it?
[Reply]
eDave 01:00 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ugh. Has the vet given you anything to apply to it?
They said to just hold a warm, wet, mildly hand soapy cloth against it for a minute or so a few times a day to keep it clean. She's getting used to that. It's dusty here. It just is. So this is the important part.Peroxide is a no no apparently. And she cleans it herself with her left paw.

Thank you for the concern.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:10 PM 11-21-2020
They said to just hold a warm, wet, mildly hand soapy cloth against it for a minute or so a few times a day to keep it clean. She's getting used to that. It's dusty here. It just is. So this is the important part.Peroxide is a no no apparently. And she cleans it herself with her left paw.

Poor thing! I also have a black cat and mine is outdoors 90% of the time. He used to come home all sorts of beat up until we had his beans clipped.

The day before yesterday I noticed a huge weeping wound on the side of his face. I gave it a little squeeze and it was like I had popped a zit brimming with blood. I have it a few more squeezes until it stopped weeping then poured betadine over the wound and dabbed it clean. From there its just been a warm clean washcloth whenever I see him.

I expect your cat will come through with no issues... minus, perhaps, one of their 9 lives gone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:29 PM 11-21-2020

I've had that in the past, and yes, I've heard peroxide is a no-no because they will inevitably ingest it. But the last time I had it happen to one of our cats (back in the 80s!!!!), they did give us a topical antibiotic ointment to put on/in twice a day. I remember it because it well because the cat tried to do some bloodletting on me for trying to do what I was told. Leather jackets and gloves made it all possible. :-)

And yes, I care about all animals. Except deer, I shoot those fuckers! Then we eat them!
[Reply]
Page 150 of 167
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Up