ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Define tyranny
jdubya 10:07 PM 11-19-2020
We have some folks here that seem to be far left and far right and many somewhere in the middle. For those of us who live here in the US.....where is the line drawn between liberty and tyranny?

I ask this because today Gavin Newsome in CA has declared a curfew at 10PM thru 5AM.....and I have to ask why. Already restaurants, bars, night clubs, churches, retail, Thanksgiving and Christmas have been closed.......so why the curfew? Where does tyranny begin?

Discuss
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:31 PM 11-21-2020
some yay hoo in a trailer park put a Trump flag above the Stars and Stripes. TYRANNY GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit this clown clearly has never been overseas or in the military.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:26 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Will that keep this person from flying their Trump flag on top of the 52-star version?

Oh, and since I'm black, I guess that tells you how I feel.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:57 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Yes... clearly... never. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:09 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Yes... clearly... never. :-)
If you've spent any significant time outside of the White Anglo Saxon sphere, you would know what a tyranny actually looked like. You've done nothing but cheapen the word and you have completely derailed the thread.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:21 AM 11-22-2020
If you've spent any significant time outside of the White Anglo Saxon sphere, you would know what a tyranny actually looked like. You've done nothing but cheapen the word and you have completely derailed the thread.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:25 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
:-):-):-)
We are laughing at you.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:27 AM 11-22-2020
We are laughing at you.
IDGAF... I'm still laughing at this.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:53 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
We have some folks here that seem to be far left and far right and many somewhere in the middle. For those of us who live here in the US.....where is the line drawn between liberty and tyranny?

Discuss
The Constitution and it's the Bill of Rights. Continually thwarted.
Corporate control of media by the few including social media so they can shape public opinion. Too much private-public merging together for the fascist state. Communism—though if the Constitution were followed it wouldn't get the foothold it has now.

Kotter, Lex Luther, Cosmos, RodeoPants, eDave, NJChiefsfan, ZACH, Donger, MJ and some newcomers in DC are good examples of tyranny from the left, right and fake center.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:54 AM 11-22-2020
Citizens being afraid of their government.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:07 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:06 PM 11-22-2020
I'm not in fear of our current government, I'm in fear of our incoming government.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:19 PM 11-22-2020
You mean like liberals just spent the last four years because The Don was in charge, or that The Don is being replaced with a Nazi?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up