ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2260 of 4880
« First < 1260176021602210225022562257225822592260 226122622263226422702310236027603260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:03 PM 02-13-2019
Orange Mane is hilarious. These dipshits are so entitled it STILL hasn't hit them that the emperor has no clothes.

Originally Posted by :
Apologies for this wall of text, but I have to get this off of my chest:

If I read his quote correctly, Elway feels better about this season than last season because he feels the team is more competitive. WTF has happened to John Elway? 3-6 is acceptable in his measure? What happened to his philosophy of “not only building a team to win, but building a team to win for now on?”

It’s okay to admit when you are wrong. I was wrong when I disagreed with Pat Bowlen’s decision to hire John Elway as GM. Elway was instrumental in making the Broncos Super Bowl 50 champions. He was instrumental in luring Manning and the free agents that helped win that game. Boy, was I happy to be wrong.

I just don’t see the passion and drive in Elway that he had back then. It was kind of a win at all costs type attitude. Now it seems more like settling for sub-mediocrity is okay with him as long as the scores are close. The old John Elway would have canned VJ during the bye week to send a message that losing is not tolerated. I think like many fans, I’m frustrated that John Elway appears to either have given up or just doesn’t know what to do. Either way, it’s not good.
Originally Posted by :
he is just playing passive and keeping the thing going until Radio is canned assuming Elway's guy is open for hire.

he cannot just wing it he has to show patience or nobody will want to come here. he is trying, imho, to repair his image a bit plus bring a little stability to a team that is in a tough ownership position.

stay the course, he will turn it around. guys don't just lose it all of the sudden.
Originally Posted by :
This doesnt really bother me and heres why:

Flacco is better than Case.

With Case or a rookie qb, we werent doing anything next season anyway, so salary cap really doesnt matter. What free agents were going to come to Denver that would have put us over the top?

So we are paying a little more money but we have a chance at the playoffs now. It probably wasnt happening with Case. In no way are we contenders, but it makes the season a lottle more interesting.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:02 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
GMFB just announced Flacco being traded to the doncos.
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Orange Mane is hilarious. These dipshits are so entitled it STILL hasn't hit them that the emperor has no clothes.
And now Elway has defined his success by the ability to beat KC. He thinks that Flacco and a running game combined with his aged defense are just the trick to make it happen.

It's over. We won. We're in his head.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:14 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And now Elway has defined his success by the ability to beat KC. He thinks that Flacco and a running game combined with his aged defense are just the trick to make it happen.

It's over. We won. We're in his head.
It's simply the Mahommes effect. He has a ton of pressure to find a generational Qb, but we already got that guy so there won't be any more for quite awhile.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:57 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
It's simply the Mahommes effect. He has a ton of pressure to find a generational Qb, but we already got that guy so there won't be any more for quite awhile.
The geniusii's over there are still hoping that Eltard will draft Lock( as am I ), but they're gearing up for the "Tank for Trevor"-campaign in 2021.

:-)

Cool thing is, the longer Eltard stays, the worse their chances for getting good coaching and support staff. The instability will not only continue, but the people coming in will get worse and worse as far as talent goes. Look at their head coaching choices and who they had to go with. Meanwhile, KC is putting together one of the most premium coaching staffs across the board in the entire league, and we're not even done yet.

It's a shitty time to be a donkey... :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:17 PM 02-13-2019
The geniusii's over there are still hoping that Eltard will draft Lock( as am I ), but they're gearing up for the "Tank for Trevor"-campaign in 2021.

Cool thing is, the longer Eltard stays, the worse their chances for getting good coaching and support staff. The instability will not only continue, but the people coming in will get worse and worse as far as talent goes. Look at their head coaching choices and who they had to go with. Meanwhile, KC is putting together one of the most premium coaching staffs across the board in the entire league, and we're not even done yet.

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:07 AM 02-14-2019
Keesum was such a bust that Horseface needed ANOTHER new QB after one year...:-). They gave up a high 4th pick for Flacco...and are likely losing their only good OL in FA to pay for him. You cant go blowing picks when you are rebuilding. Sanders in done with an Achilles, DT is gone and Miller is getting $25 mil for the next 2 years because they needed space to afford Case.

NOBODY is going to trade for Keester...they are out of their mind.

This disaster job by the golden donkeyboy is amazing....4 consecutive QB busts, a HC bust...endless string of OL FA busts.

Flacco's ranking the past 4 years...30th, 24th, 25th, 28th. This is what is going to cost them $28 million this year...

I hope they improve to 8-8...and pass on a QB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:43 AM 02-14-2019

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:24 AM 02-14-2019
The Dungkeys have gone from 100-1 odds to win the SB, to 125-1 following the Flacco trade announcement.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:24 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Keesum was such a bust that Horseface needed ANOTHER new QB after one year...:-). They gave up a high 4th pick for Flacco...and are likely losing their only good OL in FA to pay for him. You cant go blowing picks when you are rebuilding. Sanders in done with an Achilles, DT is gone and Miller is getting $25 mil for the next 2 years because they needed space to afford Case.

NOBODY is going to trade for Keester...they are out of their mind.

This disaster job by the golden donkeyboy is amazing....4 consecutive QB busts, a HC bust...endless string of OL FA busts.

Flacco's ranking the past 4 years...30th, 24th, 25th, 28th. This is what is going to cost them $28 million this year...

I hope they improve to 8-8...and pass on a QB.
The only way I see that team beating KC is:

a) Extremely sloppy/non-committal play by the Chiefs.

b) Sunshine/Dog's Ass

c) Donkeys take a 3pt. lead/Asteroid hits stadium shortly thereafter.

And that's pretty much it!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:42 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The Dungkeys have gone from 100-1 odds to win the SB, to 125-1 following the Flacco trade announcement.

Good lord....
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:35 AM 02-14-2019
I’m pretty sure Elway is my favorite GM of all time. Of. All. Time.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:13 AM 02-14-2019
Isn't it obvious that the Broncos are just tanking this year to setup their new QB that they draft this year? Keenum and Flacco can both be off the books after 2019. The QB they draft this year can sit on the bench just like Mahomes did and they'll have around $35 million to spend in free agency to build around the new QB in 2020 along with another top 10 pick.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:25 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Isn't it obvious that the Broncos are just tanking this year to setup their new QB that they draft this year? Keenum and Flacco can both be off the books after 2019. The QB they draft this year can sit on the bench just like Mahomes did and they'll have around $35 million to spend in free agency to build around the new QB in 2020 along with another top 10 pick.
Then why would they trade for Flacco?

They may draft a qb, but it really doesn't make much sense. Why not just roll with Keesum this season then start Drew Sock next year?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:26 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Sounds brilliant...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:26 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Then why would they trade for Flacco?

They may draft a qb, but it really doesn't make much sense. Why not just roll with Keesum this season then start Drew Sock next year?
That sounds even better...
[Reply]
Page 2260 of 4880
« First < 1260176021602210225022562257225822592260 226122622263226422702310236027603260 > Last »
Up