ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 44 of 59
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
2bikemike 04:02 PM 04-10-2020
I used to give myself crew cuts, Then we went on an Alaskan Cruise and during one of those dress up nights there was a guy with shaved head and goatee my wife looked at him and looked at me and said you should shave your head. Done been shaving it ever since. Now she tells me I should grow it back out. I tell her so you find Gallagher attractive? If so I can go for a skullet!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:38 PM 04-10-2020
Been doing some fishing at the local ponds here in Anthem. Nothing big, though I'm told that there are some 8-lbers in there, but the weather is spectacular, and I'm landing a fish an hour or so. Another plus is that the bikini hatch is in full swing. Life is good.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:47 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck cutting my hair during this. I’ll just let it grow and deal with the annoyance.
Ever since I was a kid I hated goddamned long hair.

Accordingly I bic my dome.

Sidenote: It has nothing to do with me being a bald fuck.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:54 PM 04-10-2020
We're fortunate. My job is forcing everyone in the company to work from home, which is nice because under normal circumstances, my role isn't allowed to work remotely. Hopefully this mandate with show them that we can work from home without burning through our PTO to take a day off. My wife is a teacher, so luckily she's able to work from home and gets paid because she signed a contract. Missouri just cancelled schools for the remainder of the year, so she works a short time three days a week checking in on her kids and that's her work week. We're very fortunate we haven't been furloughed, or laid off like other people have. I feel a great amount of empathy for those who have, and I wish them good fortune in the future after this all blows over. My wife and I are looking forward to getting the stimulus, even though we don't need it, it will be nice to pay off debt and get something special for us that we've been wanting for awhile to help stimulate the economy a little. Best wishes to you guys, hopefully your troubles turn around soon enough.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:56 AM 04-11-2020
Fuck cutting my hair during this. I’ll just let it grow and deal with the annoyance.
My sister's great friend (Manager/hair-stylist at a mall-store that was called Thalhimers back in the day) taught my my sister how to cut hair, my sister taught my wife how to cut hair, so this has been a breeze for us.

That being said, when this is done, I'm back to Sports Clips for the extra services..
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:13 AM 04-11-2020
How are you cutting it?

No way I’m attempting the fade that I usually have.
I was going to have my wife give the fade a try, but I figured YOLO and decided to do it myself. Just some basic trimmers. First got the top and the sides to some normal length. Then worked on the fade itself. I think I did about 85% what I'd get in a normal barber shop and it was much easier than I had anticipated. I kinda love the fact that I now feel capable of doing that myself as getting a haircut has been such a routine thing for me for years and any time I was forced to try a new barber, I was petrified.

I groomed my dog yesterday too. Embrace the quarantine, my friend.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:15 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was going to have my wife give the fade a try, but I figured YOLO and decided to do it myself. Just some basic trimmers. First got the top and the sides to some normal length. Then worked on the fade itself. I think I did about 85% what I'd get in a normal barber shop and it was much easier than I had anticipated. I kinda love the fact that I now feel capable of doing that myself as getting a haircut has been such a routine thing for me for years and any time I was forced to try a new barber, I was petrified.

I groomed my dog yesterday too. Embrace the quarantine, my friend.
did you use the same trimmer as the dog?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:29 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
did you use the same trimmer as the dog?
No, I used the better one on him.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:44 AM 04-11-2020
I'm going to start looking like wolverine here pretty quick
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:51 AM 04-11-2020
Starting to look like Eddie Munster over here.

Plus, to borrow from an existing meme, the wife and I have started playing the "why are you doing it that way?" game where no one wins.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:02 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I used to give myself crew cuts, Then we went on an Alaskan Cruise and during one of those dress up nights there was a guy with shaved head and goatee my wife looked at him and looked at me and said you should shave your head. Done been shaving it ever since. Now she tells me I should grow it back out. I tell her so you find Gallagher attractive? If so I can go for a skullet!
I call it the “Horseshoe of Shame”, and it’ll never happen on my head
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:07 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I call it the “Horseshoe of Shame”, and it’ll never happen on my head
Nope here either. It sucks to shave it every 3 or 4 days but fortunately for me I do have the head for it. I have seen some pretty ugly shaved heads!
[Reply]
Bowser 10:30 AM 04-11-2020
For my birthday I might just treat myself to a #3 haircut. I'm sure I won't fuck it up. Lol
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:35 AM 04-11-2020
Haircut #2 today. Will go a little shorter
[Reply]
Spott 10:37 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'm going to start looking like wolverine here pretty quick
Already getting to the Gruden/Chucky stage. I certainly don’t want to resort to using a bowl to cut my hair like the owner of the Raiders does.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 59
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up