ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Why does everybody hate Nickelback?
Fish 10:42 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I wouldn't go that far but Whitesnake's albums before Tawny Kitaen are really good. Heavy blues rock that is a mashup of Zeppelin and Purple. The main reason people compare them to Led Zeppelin is because "Still of the Night" has a similar structure to "Black Dog". But meh - Fleetwood Mac and Nazareth also did similar songs and nobody compares them to Zeppelin.
No, I was joking...
[Reply]
Frazod 10:26 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
They were an incredible insult to grunge music. Comparing them to nirvana is like comparing whitesnake to led zeppelin.
Grunge was an incredible insult to music.
[Reply]
marilynmayhem 10:47 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't know, "grunge" is the worst moniker for all kinds of different music from a specific era and area since before "Southern Rock" became "nü-cüntry".
[Reply]
GayFrogs 11:47 AM 02-09-2019
I shouldn't have used the word grunge. I don't know how you can listen to Jar of Flies by alice in chains the whole way through and get nothing out of it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:13 PM 02-09-2019
Hates grunge, likes Nickelback.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:57 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Didn't realize he was the OP until now...fuck :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:11 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
One song, sure.

Do you disapprove of my musical taste? Well.... good.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:28 PM 02-10-2019
One song, sure.

Do you disapprove of my musical taste? Well.... good.
I always suspected you liked Nickleback.

Thanks for confirming.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:55 PM 02-13-2019
Which is why people think post-grunge (aka Nickelback and Creed) is even worse.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:41 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
They were an incredible insult to grunge music. Comparing them to nirvana is like comparing whitesnake to led zeppelin.
Woah, let’s not act like Nirvana is even remotely on Zepp’s level - and I’m not even huge Zepp fan. Cobain couldn’t shine Page’s guitar.
[Reply]
eDave 05:02 AM 02-09-2019
All the hot chicks are at Nickleback concerts.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:39 AM 02-09-2019
Nickelback, Hinder, Seether are all the same. They all have the same sound for all their songs and are all trash.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:24 AM 02-09-2019
I get the sameness and cliche criticisms, but I've heard a lot worse music than Nickelback. They're not my thing, but they are catchy. Tool's popularity confuses me though.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:15 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I get the sameness and cliche criticisms, but I've heard a lot worse music than Nickelback. They're not my thing, but they are catchy. Tool's popularity confuses me though.
First two Tool albums are fantastic. They put it in neutral after that and took people's money for rehashed crap.

Five Finger Death punch is the current standard for horrific music. They decided that they could out do Nicleback and attacked suckitude with a vengeance.
[Reply]
marilynmayhem 10:45 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
First two Tool albums are fantastic. They put it in neutral after that and took people's money for rehashed crap.

Five Finger Death punch is the current standard for horrific music. They decided that they could out do Nicleback and attacked suckitude with a vengeance.
They did a cover of "Bad Company" that was almost worse than Limp Bizkit's "Behind Blue Eyes". Juet turrible.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up