ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2073 of 4897
« First < 1073157319732023206320692070207120722073 207420752076207720832123217325733073 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Best22 01:55 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
You are what you are.

Only thing that surprises me is how bad their corners have looked. Chris Harris supposedly such an underrated guy, but he suddenly smells poopy when Talib leaves.
Chris Harris was only good when ku football was the worst program in FBS. That is no longer the case (thanks Arkansas and Rutgers)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:59 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Broncos look like ****in shit...in both weeks.
At least I know they won’t go winless...
[Reply]
Best22 02:02 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Neither will the Steelers...oh wait, that was a tie
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:26 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Neither will the Steelers...oh wait, that was a tie
Two tie games in 2 weeks to kickoff the season is too many.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:29 PM 09-18-2018
I'm just hoping they have enough wins to keep them from drafting top 5. Eventually they'll have a whole team of top 5 picks with Elway in charge.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:33 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm just hoping they have enough wins to keep them from drafting top 5. Eventually they'll have a whole team of top 5 picks with Elway in charge.
That would be epic...
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:44 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Eventually they'll have a whole team of top 5 OLB picks with Elway in charge.
Fixed...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:53 PM 09-18-2018
It's amazing how quiet KnowShit and Kramzitinhisrectum have been this week. Oh, they came in for a minute to post some lame smack. But they ducked out and ran pretty quick. They clearly see the writing on the wall, that Mahomes is going to dominate for a long time. And at the same time, they see that the Donks are as bad as we said they are. So they're wisely staying away from here. :-) Isn't it nice?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:21 PM 09-18-2018
They’re silent because they got nothing to say. KC looks like they have a 23 year old superstar QB while Denver has a retread that isn’t great, he’s mediocre
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:27 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
They’re silent because they got nothing to say. KC looks like they have a 23 year old superstar QB while Denver has a retread that isn’t great, he’s mediocre
My apologies if I broke your Knowmo... I don't think I have that kind of power, but you never know.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:31 PM 09-18-2018
My apologies if I broke your Knowmo... I don't think I have that kind of power, but you never know.
I’m glad you did. I can have a legit conversation with you. You can be realistic, he can’t.

Anywho, your thoughts on week 3? KC has SF and the fighting Jimmy Gs, Baltimore hosts Denver Keesums
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:03 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’m glad you did. I can have a legit conversation with you. You can be realistic, he can’t.

Anywho, your thoughts on week 3? KC has SF and the fighting Jimmy Gs, Baltimore hosts Denver Keesums
Well, by all accounts, KC should defeat SF at home. Off to 2-0, season home opener, Mahomes first start in KC... Jimmy G's first start in KC.

That alone screams that KC should win, likely by 14-17 points. SF lost their main RB in preseason, they're 1-1 losing @ MIN and holding on at home vs DET. JG is 3/3 TD/INT ratio. Breida, Kittle and Morris are the big 3 producers...

KC's defensive struggles could very likely vanish with that matchup in the home opener, if KC does this right - they could jump out to a massive lead and ride that to a huge victory. If and only IF KC's defense of the last two weeks continues their ability to allow for the other teams to produce - could be a scorefest.

KC's defense has given up nearly 1,000 passing yards in two games.

All that being said, KC should win by 12 easily.

Denver at Baltimore... two teams that few really care about outside of those cities. Denver needs to win to get over any internal questions they have about how they played the first two weeks. Upside for them - defense looks solid, plays tough more often than not - they'll give up a few big plays, no doubt. Offensively... the Rookie RBs, Sutton, Janovich being back and Jake Butt geting into the system are all positives. If the defense does what they've done and the RBs get going earlier (compared to last week)... that's a good thing.

Case has made some mistakes, no doubt... he's also made a number of sweet plays. Case and Sanders have a nice thing going. They need to get him involved early too, not rely heavy early on Thomas.

Ravens beat up the Bills and lost the game early to CIN... if they allow Denver to get out early, that's terrible for them as the rookie RBs should have plenty of chances to pile it on.

Hard to really tell about the Ravens as the Bills game just was not something to really measure... there was no pushback from BUF.

Losing @ BAL wouldn't shock me, I figure it's a 10 point margin either way.

I really like Alex Collins, but don't think he'll get into a groove on Sunday. Compare the WRs/TEs/RBs... I think Denver has the advantage and worst case, the QBs are equal right now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 PM 09-18-2018
Well, by all accounts, KC should defeat SF at home. Off to 2-0, season home opener, Mahomes first start in KC... Jimmy G's first start in KC.

That alone screams that KC should win, likely by 14-17 points. SF lost their main RB in preseason, they're 1-1 losing @ MIN and holding on at home vs DET. JG is 3/3 TD/INT ratio. Breida, Kittle and Morris are the big 3 producers...

KC's defensive struggles could very likely vanish with that matchup in the home opener, if KC does this right - they could jump out to a massive lead and ride that to a huge victory. If and only IF KC's defense of the last two weeks continues their ability to allow for the other teams to produce - could be a scorefest.

Denver at Baltimore... two teams that few really care about outside of those cities. Denver needs to win to get over any internal questions they have about how they played the first two weeks. Upside for them - defense looks solid, plays tough more often than not - they'll give up a few big plays, no doubt. Offensively... the Rookie RBs, Sutton, Janovich being back and Jake Butt geting into the system are all positives. If the defense does what they've done and the RBs get going earlier (compared to last week)... that's a good thing.

Case has made some mistakes, no doubt... he's also made a number of sweet plays. Case and Sanders have a nice thing going. They need to get him involved early too, not rely heavy early on Thomas.

Ravens beat up the Bills and lost the game early to CIN... if they allow Denver to get out early, that's terrible for them as the rookie RBs should have plenty of chances to pile it on.

Hard to really tell about the Ravens as the Bills game just was not something to really measure... there was no pushback from BUF.

I really like Alex Collins, but don't think he'll get into a groove on Sunday. Compare the WRs/TEs/RBs... I think Denver has the advantage and worst case, the QBs are equal right now.
It's a battle of 8-8 teams...both with average QBs. Have to take the home team with better coaching.

I posted the metric where Denver's OL is allowing pressure similar to 2017 and Keesum isn't handling it well. Their RT might be out with a concussion..

Jackson will be interesting to watch in this game..

Ravens by 4..
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:29 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's a battle of 8-8 teams...both with average QBs. Have to take the home team with better coaching.

I posted the metric where Denver's OL is allowing pressure similar to 2017 and Keesum isn't handling it well. Their RT might be out with a concussion..

Jackson will be interesting to watch in this game..

Ravens by 4..
Depends on whether or not they decide to focus on Lindsay/Freeman early and often... I trust Musgrave, but I think he could be more creative.

Hopefully, after two games they are not afraid to say that Lindsay is a bit of a spark for that offense and he really has an ability to make things happen. No, he's not an every down back right now and they should definitely split time, but he has an energy that the others lack.

Lindsay and Sanders are the spark plugs... get those two going early, get the TEs involved... and that opens up Sanders/Thomas/Sutton. Denver ran 32 times in game 1, 28 times in game 2... they've had decent balance there. I think they have a much better idea now of what they have with those guys and it's time to really lean on them and turn them loose.

They may very well still lose... but, I like their chances to win because as we both agree, these are two teams that few care about or expect much from right now.

Both teams need this win badly. Denver really needs this win because they're coming home to face a most likely 3-0 Chiefs team in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:31 PM 09-18-2018

Sure sounds like KC shouldn’t have a problem offensively. One concern is Reuben Foster. He’s a monster. Could make some game changing plays coming back from suspension. We’ll see how his conditioning is because KC will spread them out and wear out SFs already pathetic edge rushers
[Reply]
Page 2073 of 4897
« First < 1073157319732023206320692070207120722073 207420752076207720832123217325733073 > Last »
Up