ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 319
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Bump 09:58 PM 02-17-2021
back to back Superbowl appearances with 1 win is hardly wasting Mahomes...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:00 PM 02-17-2021
Chiefs want to draft a WR this year according to Nate Taylor on the Time’s Ours podcast.

Didn’t say it was top priority, but they for sure do want to get some youth at the position.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
back to back Superbowl appearances with 1 win is hardly wasting Mahomes...
Nope. And the kicker kicked some ass too.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:10 PM 02-17-2021
Listening to the “Times Ours” pod, Nate Taylor said the Chiefs want to take a receiver. Not sure where but he made it sound like it was a big priority for them.

I’m good with Sammy coming back if we get a stud from the draft in the first 3 rds.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 02-17-2021
von. DOOM
[Reply]
In58men 10:15 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Listening to the “Times Ours” pod, Nate Taylor said the Chiefs want to take a receiver. Not sure where but he made it sound like it was a big priority for them.

I’m good with Sammy coming back if we get a stud from the draft in the first 3 rds.
I like Nate, but damn I’m sure gonna miss Terez during draft season.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:16 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Fuck Sammy coming back.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:32 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
**** Sammy coming back.
Why the hell would anyone want him back? Makes no sense at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:44 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I hope you're right, I don't like seeing my QB running for his life.

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/jj-watt/4914
You've completely jumped the shark.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I didn't say that. But OL should be #1. Let's not forget, I think a team that's pretty-much banking on the O and neglecting the D, well they need an OL that's going to give the QB a little bit of time to watch the routes unfold. Then, perhaps, invest in some stuckum.... But wasting coin on a broken player like Watt isn't smart.
You don't have to say it explicitly, it's all you ever talk about. You've lost your ever-loving mind.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Chiefs want to draft a WR this year according to Nate Taylor on the Time’s Ours podcast.

Didn’t say it was top priority, but they for sure do want to get some youth at the position.
As well they should.

I would love to sign Curtis Samuel to 3 year deal with a cheap out after 2. If he’s good, he has a chance to see his numbers improve big time. Then, either the Chiefs extend him or trade him and let his new team extend. His numbers have been modest, so he might see a huge payday after playing a couple seasons here.

Draft a WR in the first 3 rounds as well.

Hardman and Pringle can be the 4th and 5th.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You don't have to say it explicitly, it's all you ever talk about. You've lost your ever-loving mind.
Well let's hope the kicker isn't our MVP in our next SB loss because he was the only one who scored. You know, because our $.5B QB was running for his life (on a bad toe).
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Wow I missed this :-)

Just for cliff notes Nate had some other good shit:

-Veach likes Sammy. Obviously Andy and Patrick do too. But it made it seem like they want insurance and a path forward after next year. Probably bc covid will probably erase OTA’s again and a rookie WR won’t know the system entirely just like Willie Gay this season.
-Nate made it seem like Reiter will stay on a cheap-ish deal bc it’s the best play for both sides. Who knows
-Osemele wants to be back and Nate thinks he will be and would probably start again
-Dirty Dan sounds like he’ll definitely be back and won’t break the bank by any means
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:26 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Yeah, I don’t get it. He was great in those two playoff games last year and the Jacksonville game. Outside of that, his time with KC was largely a waste of time. The money he made for what he actually contributed is absurd.

If they wanna bring him back for NFL minimum, sure, why not? But know that you’ll only be getting him for half the actual games you play (and you won’t know exactly which ones due to mysterious illnesses and ailments that suddenly pop up and last longer than normal).

Sammy seems like a good dude, but it’s time to move on.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 04:01 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I think the WR free agent market and the draft class are both strong. This probably means that he won't have many options so we may be able to get him on a very cheap contract as he will need to put himself in the shop window for the year after.

It will be good to have him as an option if he is fit and will give the draft/free agent we sign time to settle in.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 319
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up