ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 319
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:08 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
It’s gonna be tough to get anyone at 31 who is gonna contribute significantly day one. Those guys go in The top 15.

Which is why I wouldn’t be upset trading that late first
You’re talking specifically about OT right?
[Reply]
O.city 03:08 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just don’t believe they’re done with Fisher.

That sounds great though. I’ve already said that I think Niang will start at RT.

Those are the only 2 of the 3 question marks I feel comfortably guessing on. Along with them letting Reiter walk.
They may not want to be but it may be a situation where they have to
[Reply]
O.city 03:09 PM 02-10-2021
You’re talking specifically about OT right?
I actually think OT is a little more likely to step in and atleast be adequate day one.

DE and corners and such taken that late just seem to take a bit
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:10 PM 02-10-2021
It’s gonna be tough to get anyone at 31 who is gonna contribute significantly day one. Those guys go in The top 15.

Which is why I wouldn’t be upset trading that late first
The Chiefs have done it seemingly every year so i don't understand these takes of "idk man, they pick too late in the draft".
[Reply]
O.city 03:10 PM 02-10-2021
My thoughts too are you’re coming off a 3 year stretch where you just kicked everyone’s ass and won a sb, went to another. If they have to get the house in order a bit it is what it is.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:11 PM 02-10-2021
I actually think OT is a little more likely to step in and atleast be adequate day one.

DE and corners and such taken that late just seem to take a bit
I just don’t think that’s the way to approach it or look at it. Every year and every prospect is different.

There are DE’s and WR’s that could be available that I could see contributing year 1. There are also some T’s.
[Reply]
O.city 03:11 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Chiefs have done it seemingly every year so i don't understand these takes of "idk man, they pick too late in the draft".
Their significant contributors haven’t really come from there though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:11 PM 02-10-2021
I just don’t think that’s the way to approach it or look at it. Every year and every prospect is different.

There are DE’s and WR’s that could be available that I could see contributing year 1. There are also some T’s.
Yep.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:12 PM 02-10-2021
Their significant contributors haven’t really come from there though.
From where? The draft? You cereal right now?
[Reply]
O.city 03:13 PM 02-10-2021

Contribute yes. Absolutely.

But step in and be of Schwartz or fishers caliber immediately could be a stretch.

Which is fine, but people need to adjust expectations a bit. Not necessarily any of you guys in particular
[Reply]
RunKC 03:14 PM 02-10-2021
Chris Jones
Travis Kelce
Tyreek Hill
Juan Thornhill
CEH

Even Mecole was an immediate contributor. It doesn’t matter where you pick in the first round. There’s going to be ready made quality players available to do something day 1
[Reply]
staylor26 03:14 PM 02-10-2021
Contribute yes. Absolutely.

But step in and be of Schwartz or fishers caliber immediately could be a stretch.

Which is fine, but people need to adjust expectations a bit. Not necessarily any of you guys in particular
They don’t have to be.

They just have to be better than Remmers and Wylie.
[Reply]
O.city 03:14 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
From where? The draft? You cereal right now?
The chiefs have got some solid contributors from the recent drafts. But not necessarily cornerstone type dudes. Granted it’s early and that usually takes some development.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:15 PM 02-10-2021
The Chiefs can absolutely get a day one difference making player at 31. And 63.

Just because they aren’t a finished product their rookie year doesn’t mean they aren’t going to be an upgrade over who played the position in 2020.

We can easily upgrade with a quality talent at 31 over OT (Remmers), DE (Okafor/Kpassagnon), or even WR2 considering Watkins was useless this season.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:15 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chris Jones
Travis Kelce
Tyreek Hill
Juan Thornhill

Even Mecole was an immediate contributor. It doesn’t matter where you pick in the first round. There’s Gigi to be ready made quality players available to do something day 1
Sneed and CEH were immediate contributors as well.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 319
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up