ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 319
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:02 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
i thought that at first too. But looking back, that should have been a 7-6 game at halftime.

Who knows how we come out in the second half only trailing by one instead of 15.

We didn't play well but the refs ensured that we weren't going to ever have a chance.
I actually tend to agree.

There were a solid 3-4 really tough calls in that 2nd quarter to where I started to feel like we had very slim odds.

However, I try not to think or talk about it anymore because we don’t get a re-do. Hopefully we get right back there and as much as I think I’d want it to be against Brady, maybe that wouldn’t be a good thing reflecting back on the penalties.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
i thought that at first too. But looking back, that should have been a 7-6 game at halftime.

Who knows how we come out in the second half only trailing by one instead of 15.

We didn't play well but the refs ensured that we weren't going to ever have a chance.
Based on what? The bullshit holding penalty when we intercepted the ball still should've only led to 3 points but Hardman was a fucking dumbass and lined up way the fuck offsides on the FG attempt. The schadenfreude of the last drive before half was as much on Chiefs dumbfuckery as it was on the refs. There shouldn't have even been a drive but Reid begged them to with the timeouts, the Evans PI was on Breeland being a total dumbass and letting Evans get out in front of him despite every one in the world knowing what the Buccaneers were doing, and the Mathieu PI would've been illegal contact at the very least.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:21 PM 02-21-2021
Good news: James Palmer said he’s heard around the league that due to the cap situation a lot of players are going to try to go on one year deals to winners and try to make a super team.

Bad news: he said he’s heard a lot of players want to play....in Tampa Bay.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:25 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Good news: James Palmer said he’s heard around the league that due to the cap situation a lot of players are going to try to go on one year deals to winners and try to make a super team.

Florio reported yesterday that the owners are looking to double the price of their Broadcast Rights fees, which would put them somewhere around $18 billion per year.

If that happens, I'm pretty sure that the NFL won't adhere to the reported $181 million floor because with that much new money, they can increase the cap and spread the 2020 losses over a few seasons, making it far less painful.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:27 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Florio reported yesterday that the owners are looking to double the price of their Broadcast Rights fees, which would put them somewhere around $18 billion per year.

If that happens, I'm pretty sure that the NFL won't adhere to the reported $181 million floor because with that much new money, they can increase the cap and spread the 2020 losses over a few seasons, making it far less painful.
Seems like everybody except Disney is going to acquiesce without much of a fight as well.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:33 PM 02-21-2021

Jesus H. Christ. Everybody down here acts like they’re gonna win 10 more with this NBA rent-a-team. And now they fucking might.

Fuck it. Give us a healthy OL and we’ll whip their ass next year and every year thereafter.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:53 PM 02-21-2021

Tampa Bay has several important free agents of their own.

They can’t sign everybody.

And I’m sure that nobody wants to go to KC now!
[Reply]
TEX 04:56 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Jesus H. Christ. Everybody down here acts like they’re gonna win 10 more with this NBA rent-a-team. And now they ****ing might.

**** it. Give us a healthy OL and we’ll whip their ass next year and every year thereafter.
Exactly!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:05 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’d sign a couple pass rushers. Watt + Charlton, Miller + Charlton, something to that effect.

Draft young talent for the offense primarily just looking at the depth of OL, WR in this class.
Who is your week one starter at LT?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:54 PM 02-21-2021

Of course they do. What better way to ensure a ring than to team up with Brady and his ref friends?

Fuck the NFL for continuing to prop up this piece of shit.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:51 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tampa Bay has several important free agents of their own.

They can’t sign everybody.

And I’m sure that nobody wants to go to KC now!
Man I respect you but really? How in the hell can you say that every free agent wants to bounce to Tampa Bay? Not feeling it. If this team revamps the OLINE we will be headed back to the promise land again. We lost SB 55 because of the refs and our depleted OLINE. Do not throw the towel in now - we have an incredible team starting with the offense and the D will only get better IMHO.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Man I respect you but really? How in the hell can you say that every free agent wants to bounce to Tampa Bay? Not feeling it. If this team revamps the OLINE we will be headed back to the promise land again. We lost SB 55 because of the refs and our depleted OLINE. Do not throw the towel in now - we have an incredible team starting with the offense and the D will only get better IMHO.
I was being sarcastic.
[Reply]
Cosmos 09:56 PM 02-21-2021
No state taxes...
[Reply]
Stryker 10:02 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
No state taxes...
Then please forgive me - no disrespect
[Reply]
ljmhawk 11:57 PM 02-21-2021
Then please forgive me - no disrespect
they still pay taxes on their away games.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 319
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up