ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 315
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:53 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I am having the same issue
I was waiting for another degenerate fuck like myself to post about this. Can't just be me!
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:04 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Cleared cookies, I think, and that didn't seem to help.

Posted in the Group Discussions. I think mine's easy to find.
Yeah, I see your message. No idea why the 'play' button's not working. I'm pinging cdcox, but I'm pretty sure he's unavailable tonight. He'll get on it ASAP to solve the mystery. Sorry about the problem.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I see your message. No idea why the 'play' button's not working. I'm pinging cdcox, but I'm pretty sure he's unavailable tonight. He'll get on it ASAP to solve the mystery. Sorry about the problem.
Much love to you both. I’m just acting angry, not serious.

What happens is we don’t have a “complete” roster after this free agency, say 50 guys or missing a punter?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:31 PM 09-25-2019
Okay, got an answer from cdcox. He stopped the site for a bit so he could fix the niggling free agent problem. I'm getting in because I'm an admin. Once he fixes the problem it'll go back up. We probably need to have a "Down For Maintenance" sign.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:33 PM 09-25-2019
Much love to you both. I’m just acting angry, not serious.

What happens is we don’t have a “complete” roster after this free agency, say 50 guys or missing a punter?
If you're short players, you'll automatically use "street free agents" where you're short. These are guys without names who show up, do the minimal job, and then go away when not needed. They're generally going to be worse than the worst name player that you could sign, so you want to avoid using them. Sometimes it'll happen, though, when you get in a situation where you've got a bunch of injuries.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:19 PM 09-25-2019
We are back up again!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:25 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
We are back up again!
I think the free agent issue was that our list was missing a few guys who weren't on opening day rosters for various reasons like suspension. So comb through the free agency list again, because there are a few prominent players who had been suspended or otherwise not on rosters.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:48 PM 09-25-2019
I think the free agent issue was that our list was missing a few guys who weren't on opening day rosters for various reasons like suspension. So comb through the free agency list again, because there are a few prominent players who had been suspended or otherwise not on rosters.
Yep, this was the problem.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:10 PM 09-26-2019
If you're short players, you'll automatically use "street free agents" where you're short. These are guys without names who show up, do the minimal job, and then go away when not needed. They're generally going to be worse than the worst name player that you could sign, so you want to avoid using them. Sometimes it'll happen, though, when you get in a situation where you've got a bunch of injuries.
So if I get outbid, last minute, on a position I don't currently have filled, I have no options after this free agency period to fill that roster spot?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:18 PM 09-26-2019
So if I get outbid, last minute, on a position I don't currently have filled, I have no options after this free agency period to fill that roster spot?
You can come begging to me for a trade.

If you lose on a free agent, you get your money back, too, so you can bid on a different free agent. There are enough guys out there that you should be able to fill a gap even if it's with an NFL backup. That's still better than using a street free agent all season.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:27 AM 09-27-2019
Free agency will go for a couple weeks. I found a couple of decent options for each of my needs.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:14 AM 09-27-2019
When does free agency end?
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 06:55 AM 09-27-2019
I'm sure these are probably stupid questions, but that's ok. I'm old now and can't recall what I had for dinner last night.

Is this Sandbox season based on the 2018/19 NFL season or the 2019/20 season?
The amount of money we bid on a Free Agent determines his contract, correct? If I'm the highest bidder and bid $50 for a kicker, that means that kicker is mine for 7 years?
Will there be a rookie draft before we begin play? Do we need to hold back money for that draft?
On the Free Agent Auction list, what does the "Bid Opens Week" mean?

I'm sure I'll have even more questions later.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:09 AM 09-27-2019
It’s based off of 18/19. No rookies until next year because they haven’t played a full season. I don’t know other answers
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:43 AM 09-27-2019
You have some 'tiers' wrong that I've seen so far.

My guards, for instance, are listed as Tier 3 players when the rules say they should be tier 4 guys. I had most of this budgeted as I was drafting so it seems untoward to change that particular rule on the fly with no advanced warning.

Do we have a mis-print here?
[Reply]
Page 120 of 315
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Up