ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019

New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:51 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Thats the same thing as calling her stupid no?
I think there are some lock step liberals who are very intelligent. I know one who used to be conservative until he got pussy whipped by his second wife.
[Reply]
redshirt32 02:04 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Sorry, but i don't understand. How does turning the case to the FBI help?
It would only help if your last name is Clinton.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:07 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I am arguing that in this society comparing a black person to an ape will garner you the reputation of being a racist.
You are right and those arguing otherwise are WRONG. So they're not going to let it go, because they are need to save face.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:04 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
… they are need to save face.
Better not be blackface. That shit is reputation poison.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:05 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Better not be blackface. That shit is reputation poison.
Eggface is what it would be.
[Reply]
Michelangelo 07:41 PM 03-15-2019
I think there are some lock step liberals who are very intelligent. I know one who used to be conservative until he got pussy whipped by his second wife.
Wookiees are very intelligent too and very adept at handling advanced technology. There’s no way I could ever repair the Millennium Falcon or reassemble C-3PO after he was destroyed by stormtroopers.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:49 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Michelangelo:
Wookiees are very intelligent too and very adept at handling advanced technology. There’s no way I could ever repair the Millennium Falcon or reassemble C-3PO after he was destroyed by stormtroopers.
Trust the force.......

Learn to enjoy laughter and fun

Don't take yourself too serious

Ponder this thread and the sad souls herein represented.

A sociologist would have a wetdream reading this thread.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 07:56 PM 03-15-2019
Or wield a bowcaster, let alone fire it accurately.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:38 PM 03-15-2019
There’s no way I could ever repair the Millennium Falcon or reassemble C-3PO after he was destroyed by stormtroopers.
It can't be that hard....just find youtube videos on repairing the hyperdrives/dismembered robots.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:05 PM 03-15-2019
It can't be that hard....just find youtube videos on repairing the hyperdrives/dismembered robots.
YouTube was banned and scrambled by the death star....that shit was subversive. Take care of yourself. Be aware.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 03-15-2019
Michelle is a big, ugly, racist, cop-hating, America-hating, piece of shit, hairy, Wookie.

But not an ape....
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:17 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Michelle is a big, ugly, racist, cop-hating, America-hating, piece of shit, hairy, Wookie.

But not an ape....
I completely disagree on every item(except the big part.....for a woman she is pretty big).
[Reply]
stevieray 07:32 AM 03-16-2019
Calling MO a wookie and posting pics of Bush as a chimp are meant as insults.

Insults are either right or wrong.

That isn't determined by your skin color.

...so SICK of this shit.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:07 AM 03-16-2019
Rented Green Book last night. GOOD movie. Some folks on this thread may not like it however; pianist would probably considered "uppity".
[Reply]
vailpass 11:39 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Rented Green Book last night. GOOD movie. Some folks on this thread may not like it however; pianist would probably considered "uppity".
I want to see that one, waiting for it to hit HBO.
Don't let the black community hear you say that was a good movie though especially Spike Lee.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up