ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1774 of 4885
« First < 774127416741724176417701771177217731774 177517761777177817841824187422742774 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:25 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Yep once in a generation QB even past his prime can cover up a whole lot GM ineptness.
The beauty is since he's a hero in Denver...they will let him destroy the franchise before they fire him. Good times..

He'll hire a new staff in 2019 and will still be looking for a franchise QB....that should buy him 3 more years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:45 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Oh..it gets better.

Horsefaces 3rd and 5th round WRs from last season's draft...4 catches on 13 targets/36 yards.

There is a rumor that Henderson might not make the roster...per rotoworld.

His 3rd round TE...Heuerman from 2016...9 Catches/142.

His RB from 2017 draft (Henderson)...7 att for 13 yards..1.9 avg.

He essentially had to draft the same positions again this year...

My favorite stat:
Horseface's record w/o Manningstein....22-26

Good god that's horrible.

I love it.

And, they can't fire him. That would be like the Browns hiring then firing Jim Brown. Ain't happening.

How far down can horseass drag the :-)?

We will certainly find out.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:13 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m not sure you’ll find anyone -speaking honestly and informed- that thinks Chubb won’t be a good player. Most of us think he will be a quality defender.

But, I wouldn’t trade Shane Ray, Shaquille Barrett and the 5th overall pick for him. No way.

That’s exactly what Elway did here.

You can’t pay Von Miller his deal and give good money to Ray or Barrett (neither one) after spending the 5th overall pick in the draft at that position.

Both are only gonna be in Denver next year.

Same goes for Sanders and Thomas on offense.

They already lost Talib (arguably their most impactful defender).

Elway is lost in a bottle of scotch.

He runs his team like he doesn’t plan on keeping any of the players on the current team and is scrapping the roster.

The roster he built.
lol, yah ok Losschief. The Broncos just had a fantastic draft and your team would love, absolutely love to have either Ray or Barrett. The Broncos defense is loaded with talent and the offense has just had a great infusion of young, talented players. As for Keenum, he's gotten better every year he's been in the NFL and he had a great year last year. Musgrave is an excellent QB coach and now he's the OC and the offense is going to be better. The only question is, how much better?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:17 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m not sure you’ll find anyone -speaking honestly and informed- that thinks Chubb won’t be a good player. Most of us think he will be a quality defender.

But, I wouldn’t trade Shane Ray, Shaquille Barrett and the 5th overall pick for him. No way.

That’s exactly what Elway did here.

You can’t pay Von Miller his deal and give good money to Ray or Barrett (neither one) after spending the 5th overall pick in the draft at that position.

Both are only gonna be in Denver next year.

Same goes for Sanders and Thomas on offense.

They already lost Talib (arguably their most impactful defender).

Elway is lost in a bottle of scotch.

He runs his team like he doesn’t plan on keeping any of the players on the current team and is scrapping the roster.

The roster he built.
Shane Ray sucks dude and Barrett is okay but nothing special. Chubb has more talent than both combined.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:29 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Anthony Lynn on AFC West:

"We know Kansas City won this division, they had a good draft, they brought in some key free agents. To me, that’s still the team to beat in this division. Until we beat Kansas City, we can’t even talk about playoffs and things like that.”

:-)
Smart guy

Lousy coach
[Reply]
New World Order 06:39 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
lol, yah ok Losschief. The Broncos just had a fantastic draft and your team would love, absolutely love to have either Ray or Barrett. The Broncos defense is loaded with talent and the offense has just had a great infusion of young, talented players. As for Keenum, he's gotten better every year he's been in the NFL and he had a great year last year. Musgrave is an excellent QB coach and now he's the OC and the offense is going to be better. The only question is, how much better?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:13 PM 05-20-2018
Awww that’s cute.

Nows the time of year for bronco fans to have hope.
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:16 PM 05-20-2018
I’m sure they’re improved enough to finish 4th in the AFCW.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:50 PM 05-20-2018

Come for @VonMiller and @astronaut, stay for @SuttonCourtland's one-handed catch. pic.twitter.com/ioxAJ3rfn4

— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) May 15, 2018

[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:50 PM 05-20-2018
Are you talking about the same Denver Broncos that the rest of us are? There is absolutely no young talent on the team. They have a couple of older players that have some talent, But they all are on the decline. You are more delusional than KnowShit if you believe any of what you just typed.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:21 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Are you talking about the same Denver Broncos that the rest of us are? There is absolutely no young talent on the team. They have a couple of older players that have some talent, But they all are on the decline. You are more delusional than KnowShit if you believe any of what you just typed.
whatever, you keep saying this crap, prove it. I've already provided links that show the Broncos average age is actually less than KC's.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:32 PM 05-20-2018
whatever, you keep saying this crap, prove it. I've already provided links that show the Broncos average age is actually less than KC's.
Just because the average age is less doesn't mean that those players are actually any good. Kansas City has young stars in Kelce, Hill, Hunt, and soon Patrick Mahomes will be included in that conversation. And that's just on offense. On defense, we have Fuller, Hitchens, Jones and others that will be lifting our defense. When you name the stars for the Donks, they are all nearing or over 30. Who under 30 is a star on the Donks? NOBODY!!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:38 PM 05-20-2018

JFC you still can’t grasp what we mean when we talk about young talent.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:43 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

So you’re onto Keenum now huh? It’s the same thing every year homer. _____ QB is going to be amazing.

Let’s not forgot your schtick last year with Brock :-)

[Reply]
Bewbies 08:53 PM 05-20-2018
Younger, less talented players is typically what you’re after when building a team.
[Reply]
Page 1774 of 4885
« First < 774127416741724176417701771177217731774 177517761777177817841824187422742774 > Last »
Up