Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 PM 10-29-2012
You've got me and BossChief confused. :-)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:01 PM 10-29-2012
Welp...

...I neg'd the right person at least. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:22 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl:
Great clip, thanks for posting.

So a friend called today to tell us he's going to the 11/18 game. Wants to know if we'd like to come with. My husband and I are torn. To pay money to see a franchise that we are angry with seems a bit counterproductive. On the other hand, if we make the drive down from Iowa and go to the game with our friend, we can help out the blackout, as we would totally get some shirts for that one. Tough choices. Right now, I'm leaning towards not going as I just can't get behind paying for parking, tickets, the 4 hour drive down, and the incidentals. Why should I pad chunty's pockets?

Talk me into it or out of it.
Where did the tickets come from? That money is probably already in the coffers so if that's your primary reluctance then come on down and be seen.
[Reply]
007 10:26 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Where did the tickets come from? That money is probably already in the coffers so if that's your primary reluctance then come on down and be seen.
Thats why I buy my tickets from stubhub. I just don't feel like I am lining Hunt's pocket that way. The money was already there to begin with and I didn't pay anywhere near full price.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:28 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Thats why I buy my tickets from stubhub. I just don't feel like I am lining Hunt's pocket that way. The money was already there to begin with and I didn't pay anywhere near full price.
I bet it hurt you down deep to even type out the words "full price".

LMFAO
[Reply]
007 10:31 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I bet it hurt you down deep to even type out the words "full price".

LMFAO
I pay full price for necessities.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:35 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (from super early in the thread):
Fescoe is saying this will do nothing the only way to send a message is an empty stadium.
suck it Fescoe
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Welp...

...I neg'd the right person at least. :-)
Dumbass
[Reply]
007 12:00 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Fescoe is saying this will do nothing the only way to send a message is an empty stadium.
Fescoe is a bafoon. Tickets are already paid for. I have no problem going to a game and spending nothing on anything other than the already paid for ticket.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:14 AM 10-30-2012
http://www.facebook.com/ChiefConcern...=share_comment

Good pile of lord. :-) Look at some of the comments.
[Reply]
007 12:33 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

Oh. My. God.:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 12:37 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

It's 2 ladies - one of which I used to know when I hung out with some Coalition folks several years ago. I couldn't help but throw my two cents in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:39 AM 10-30-2012
Connie Jo has a hardon for Pioli the likes of which I have never seen.
[Reply]
007 12:41 AM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Connie Jo has a hardon for Pioli the likes of which I have never seen.
She and a guy from Canada are the primary reason I abandoned Chiefs Crowd 3 years ago.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:57 AM 10-30-2012
JFC.
[Reply]
Page 354 of 603
« First < 254304344350351352353354 355356357358364404454 > Last »
Up