ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 153
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:03 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD

I came.
I think I broke my chair

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:10 AM 12-18-2020
Just as good on 2nd viewing. Maybe even a little better.

That may legit be my favorite half hour of Star Wars since '83.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:16 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Just as good on 2nd viewing. Maybe even a little better.

That may legit be my favorite half hour of Star Wars since '83.
So a regular length episode? Trying to allocate time to watch in a busy schedule today, before I get spoilered. lol
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:28 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by unlurking:
So a regular length episode? Trying to allocate time to watch in a busy schedule today, before I get spoilered. lol
@45 minutes, basically regular tv series length.

Whatever you do, stay the fuck off of youtube and social media. You'll get spoiled whether you want to or not.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:33 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by unlurking:
43 to 44 minutes watch it to the end credits where there is a reveal
[Reply]
luv 09:40 AM 12-18-2020
One thing is for sure, there are some badass women in this series. Not sure where they were at during the original trilogy if this only takes place five years later, but it's still cool to see.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 12-18-2020
The only thing I can really compare to the sheer unbridled happiness I felt while watching the finale is the culmination/final battle during Avengers Endgame. I literally had tears of both happiness and sadness. My God was that enjoyable.

WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!! SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE ARE GOING TO BE RAMPANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
One thing is for sure, there are some badass women in this series. Not sure where they were at during the original trilogy if this only takes place five years later, but it's still cool to see.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:59 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
The only thing I can really compare to the sheer unbridled happiness I felt while watching the finale is the culmination/final battle during Avengers Endgame. I literally had tears of both happiness and sadness. My God was that enjoyable.

WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!! SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE ARE GOING TO BE RAMPANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched it last night so I didn't get spoiled but its already all over social media. No way your not going to get spoiled. Just stay away from the internet until you see it. Well besides here. We are good at putting stuff in spoilers in this thread.
[Reply]
luv 10:44 AM 12-18-2020
Question:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 12-18-2020
That made me extremely happy.

Spoiler!

I love F+F so much.

So, so much.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:09 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 12-18-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Question:

Spoiler!
Who cares. That trilogy should be ignored.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 AM 12-18-2020
:-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 89 of 153
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up