Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:46 PM 06-05-2018
Is there a medical staff more criminally incompetent than the Cardinals?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Wong dipshittery continues at the plate. He plays good defense and hits the occasional walk off though.
Eh, that was bad luck. No way he could've expected the damn thing to bounce back into his bat. And the play itself was a smart one.

Kolten Wong is one of the few guys on this team with the skill set to help cure this epidemic of boring baseball. He may never get it to all come together but hes a true throwback and potentially very exciting player.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:50 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I heard - from a pretty reputable guy - that he tore multiple muscles off the humerus. If that’s the case, he’s done not only for 2018, but also 2019 and possibly forever.

He said it was the worst injury he’s seen in a looooooong time.
That seems like pretty extreme speculation that depends entirely upon which muscles are torn.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Is there a medical staff more criminally incompetent than the Cardinals?
Someone's gotta lose his job if Reyes literally tore the oblique from the bone.

There was a reason his pace fell apart in the 2nd and his velocity cratered shortly thereafter. To just ignore those signs and let him do further damage 'because he said he was okay' is catastrophic.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That seems like pretty extreme speculation that depends entirely upon which muscles are torn.
That seems like Chris O'Leary talking from his ass.

Peavy tore his free and came back great the following year. I suspect hes unquestionably done for the year and the 2019 opener may be an iffy proposition but boy it seems early to write off next season and beyond.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:56 PM 06-05-2018
Lol why did JoMart leave the bag? Getting your ass handed to you by a bad Marlins team.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:59 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Someone's gotta lose his job if Reyes literally tore the oblique from the bone.

There was a reason his place fell apart in the 2nd and his velocity cratered shortly thereafter. To just ignore those signs and let him do further damage 'because he said he was okay' is catastrophic.
They changed the entire medical staff just a few years ago, then brought back Paletta last year after shitcanning him. Their trainer has been a lead for three years after ten in the organization. How someone keeps getting promoted given their record of caring for injuries makes no sense to me at all.

With as many good physicians/hospitals as exist in St. Louis, it is absofuckinglutely amazing that they manage to be this goddamned bad at finding them.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:01 PM 06-05-2018
This is only the 2nd game that has me pissed off this season. It’s the ****ing mental errors that boil my blood. FU Matheny.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 PM 06-05-2018
I hate this team.

Gold glove caliber 3b sits the pine so you can hammer Carpenter in at third and play the worst defender I've ever seen at 1b. But hey, Jose only has an OPS just a tick over .700 over his last 30 games so clearly that's a stick we need to force into the lineup regardless of the fact that he's arguably the worst defensive 1b in the HISTORY of the game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lol why did JoMart leave the bag? Getting your ass handed to you by a bad Marlins team.
Because hes the single worst defensive player I have ever seen. And frankly I dont think it's that close. He does more damage than Chris Duncan ever managed in left. Hes a motherfucking disaster.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 06-05-2018
That seems like Chris O'Leary talking from his ass.

Peavy tore his free and came back great the following year. I suspect hes unquestionably done for the year and the 2019 opener may be an iffy proposition but boy it seems early to write off next season and beyond.
yeah l heard a podcast that said there are several players that have had it ripped totally off, mentioned Peavy and only missed 6-12 months and came back to their normal.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:08 PM 06-05-2018
Duncan!

Will the Royals send us Herrera for Martinez? Last time I tried to dump a 1b on you guys it was Matt Adams and hes good now. Y'all missed the boat.

Don't let this bargain on a born DH pass you by...
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:10 PM 06-05-2018
Because hes the single worst defensive player I have ever seen. And frankly I dont think it's that close. He does more damage than Chris Duncan ever managed in left. Hes a mother****ing disaster.
Yeah I’m sick of watching him play first. He was on fire with the bat to start the season but now he just sucks.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:14 PM 06-05-2018
I want to be sellers at the trade line. This team doesn’t have enough all stars to compensate for piss poor managing. Maybe LaRussa could have turned this chicken shit into chicken salad but meathead sure as hell cant.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:17 PM 06-05-2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How many errors does that useless sack of shit have to foist on other infielders before they mutiny? He just dropped the damn ball! Official scorer nailed Carpenter and Munoz with errors for plays that should have been outs of that goddamn lummox could play 1b better than the fat guy on my slow pitch team.

This team is so embarrassing. Mike Matheny has his pets and simply doesn't give a shit about quality baseball.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 301
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up