ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 114
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
hawkchief 10:02 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
Read it already. And for the other smart ass above, I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider myself even remotely OLD. Maybe to someone in diapers....
Thank you Mrs. Bovine.
[Reply]
greg63 10:04 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
More good stuff!! And I thought this thread was losing steam.

:-)

Yep! Moooo, his girl and their combined stupidity provided just the kick it needed. I swear that if you could somehow harness their brain capacity, power their combined concentration onto a single surface you could toast some bread - lightly.

How pathetic must Moooosgirl's self esteem must be to know all she does about the guy and not dump him?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:05 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

You guys are being played. :-)
WHAT??? This isn't really Moooosgirl??

I thought everybody on the intrweb was who they really claimed to be. I learned that from skinbra.....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:05 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
Read it already. And for the other smart ass above, I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider myself even remotely OLD. Maybe to someone in diapers....
Are you talkin' to me?

I honestly don't have ANY clue as to how old you are... I made my smartass comment based purely on someone else's assertion (just a couple of posts higher) that you were old enough to be Moooo's mom.

Like you said... I'm a smartass. I don't let facts get in the way of my comments.
[Reply]
wutamess 10:06 AM 09-07-2006
What's the website?And what proof do you have that you're his gf?

And why hasn't Mooo been on?
What have you done with him? :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:07 AM 09-07-2006
Oh boy! While it ain't Ali vs Fraizer, it's the closest this sight has seen in the last couple of months.

I can't blame her really, if I were in her shoes I'd be mad at Luv too. However, from what I've read, he set Luv up. She needs to take her anger out on her boy, not the woman he used to cheat on her with.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:07 AM 09-07-2006

Getting played or not, it's kinda fun now
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:08 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by wutamess:
What's the website?And what proof do you have that you're his gf?

And why hasn't Mooo been on?
What have you done with him? :-)

I'll bet she grounded him from his computer and he said "Yes grandmama"
[Reply]
bgguitarman 10:09 AM 09-07-2006
I'll just f*ck Mooosgirl and we'll even things out.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:11 AM 09-07-2006
It's obviously not really her, she's only posted 3 times and is halfway to being a chiefsplanet icon, which means she is a vet or, wait a minute, she really is a girl!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:12 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
someone else's assertion (just a couple of posts higher) that you were old enough to be Moooo's mom.
IIRC, luv said she WAS someone's [a friend of either hers or mooo's] mom.
A revelation that distressed (Zach), again IIRC.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:12 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by bgguitarman:
I'll just f*ck Mooosgirl and we'll even things out.
Way to take one for the team.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:13 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
It's obviously not really her, she's only posted 3 times and is halfway to being a chiefsplanet icon, which means she is a vet or, wait a minute, she really is a girl!
It would be VERY easy to check.

Moooosgirl... log in under Moooo and post saying you're his girlfriend. She said she'd been logging in under Moooo's username and checking things out... post something.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:14 AM 09-07-2006

Let's see, I could sit here and read stuff from someone who might actually be the other person, but is probably just another planeteer having fun stirring up stuff or I could be at the office working and answering the phone when a telemarketer calls.

If you were me, which would you choose???

[Reply]
greg63 10:15 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Oh boy! While it ain't Ali vs Fraizer, it's the closest this sight has seen in the last couple of months.

I can't blame her really, if I were in her shoes I'd be mad at Luv too. However, from what I've read, he set Luv up. She needs to take her anger out on her boy, not the woman he used to cheat on her with.
:-):-):-)

Yep!
[Reply]
Page 51 of 114
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up