ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3230 of 3903
« First < 2230273031303180322032263227322832293230 32313232323332343240328033303730 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Caaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeessssss!!!
We topped 100k hospitalizations yesterday as well.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:17 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
There's probably no way to get good data on that.
Are they dropping like flies or is it under control?

Seems the "country" that started this would be very interested in a vaccine & transparent in recovery.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:00 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
In Miami, more than 50% of the Covid hospital numbers were people who came in to the hospital for something else.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:21 AM 12-03-2020
https://marc2.org/covidhub/

Seems like C-19 usage as a percentage of total usage has stayed stable for the area since mid-July. November was the worst month for ICU usage so far.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is IT for you. :-)

It is not life or death though, well they may think it is lol..
Actually, the project I'm working on could cause mass casualties if not done correctly. But that's all I can say about it. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 10:27 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, the project I'm working on could cause mass casualties if not done correctly. But that's all I can say about it. :-)
You're turning off the internet aren't you?
I'll build a statue in your honor.

You'll never know about it but it'll be there.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:40 AM 12-03-2020
L.A. has gone full lockdown ....

Originally Posted by :
The order, which supersedes another order from June, is without a doubt the most restrictive in effect in the US right now: it prohibits public and private gatherings of people from more than one household, and requires all businesses in the city that require people to work on location must stop operations. Walking, driving, travel on public transport, bikes, motorcycles and scooters are prohibited, except - of course - for all 'essential' activities.

There are several exemptions: faith-based outdoor services and programs for the homeless will continue. Supermarkets, grocery stores and health-care operations can also continue to operate. But gyms, retailers and pretty much every other in-person activity will now be legally prohibited in the City of Angels. The city’s safety protocols on social distancing follow those developed by Los Angeles County, Garcetti said. On the exercise front, activities such as golf, tennis and pickleball will still be permitted, according to the order.

Anyone over the age of 16 traveling into the city must complete an online form upon arrival acknowledging they’ve read, and understand, a California travel advisory.

Failure to fill out and submit the form is punishable by a fine of up to $500.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ng-point-covid
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:23 AM 12-03-2020
The United States reported a record 2,800 Covid deaths, the highest single-day death toll ever reported, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

The country also reported more than 200,000 cases of the virus on Wednesday, the second highest daily number of cases, according to Hopkins data.

“The reality is December and January and February are going to be rough times,” said CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:41 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The United States reported a record 2,800 Covid deaths, the highest single-day death toll ever reported, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

The country also reported more than 200,000 cases of the virus on Wednesday, the second highest daily number of cases, according to Hopkins data.

“The reality is December and January and February are going to be rough times,” said CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield.
A lot of that was due to backlog reporting from a short work week last week.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:46 AM 12-03-2020
Absolutely everything restricted including driving...Yet can still go golf.. fuck these pieces of shit :-)
[Reply]
Pants 11:52 AM 12-03-2020
I have a close pharmacist friend who owns a couple in Arkansas. They’re being told to expect to have vaccines in hand by mid December and they already have the guidelines on who gets what
My understanding is that during the first phase, especially in rural areas, pharmacies will be partnering with hospitals who will be sending certain individuals (targeted population obviously) to get their shots at the pharmacy.

There's been no word from any of the major wholesalers who distribute all of the meds to the pharmacies on when any of the vaccines will be available to ordered directly by the pharmacies.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:53 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Absolutely everything restricted including driving...Yet can still go golf.. **** these pieces of shit :-)
Yea, this isn't going over well in L.A. from what I can tell. Now they did give out of work people $800 so they can you know pay half their rent or something??

I mean $800 in L.A. is not much at all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:57 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude I get told I have x amount of time to get shit done then something happens and now it has to be done in y amount which is a shorter time than x all the time. That's just how shit goes.

I don't give a flying **** about Thanksgiving when people are literally being told not to celebrate Thanksgiving.
You are talking about a process that usually takes a half year at least. This is already an extremely accelerated timeline. 20 days is still incredibly fast.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:00 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You are talking about a process that usually takes a half year at least. This is already an extremely accelerated timeline. 20 days is still incredibly fast.
You are talking about excuses.....that's all I hear right now. I know, that third world country known as the U.K. just hates people.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You're turning off the internet aren't you?
I'll build a statue in your honor.

You'll never know about it but it'll be there.
I'd rather take the pay cut and sell pot for a living. Just saying.
[Reply]
Page 3230 of 3903
« First < 2230273031303180322032263227322832293230 32313232323332343240328033303730 > Last »
Up