ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3183 of 3903
« First < 2183268330833133317331793180318131823183 31843185318631873193323332833683 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 02:42 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Sorry but that's funny.

It's Sunday and there's football games on.

There's like 6 people here active in this thread and only this thread.

:-)
I don't watch football games unless the Chiefs are playing.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:43 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Do you think what you are doing is helping in reducing infections? As long as cases keep going up mask mandates and lockdowns are going to happen , what you are doing is actually increasing that the things you are fighting against are likelier to happen.
So I should embrace being lied to? :-)

Perhaps the people presenting the data should have a bit more integrity? It might help.

Most people who won't wear a mask do it for political reasons. And you are saying that political leaders manipulating data to try and fool people into wearing masks is a way to get those people to listen????

Okay.....
[Reply]
Donger 02:46 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
Do people actually believe that counties in KS that have mandated mask wearing has decreased cases by 6% while counties that haven’t mandated masks wearing has increased cases of 200%? People actually believe that?

I can see mask wearing having a better result, like only an increase in cases of 80% compared to 200% or something like that. But I’d be shocked if there is a single county in KS that has a decrease in cases right now over just about any time period you want to use.
No. Pete believes that cases have increased by 207% in mask-mandated counties, however.
[Reply]
neech 02:47 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Residents may leave Florida facilities for Thanksgiving, could bring coronavirus back

Advocates and experts are concerned that nursing homes and assisted-living facilities aren’t required to test residents for the coronavirus when they return after the holidays.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...onavirus-back/

Florida is like the Wild Wild West. Whatever you want to do in the middle of a pandemic, okay by us.

Love,
The govenor
You're an idiot
[Reply]
Bowser 02:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
This thread is supposed to be non-political.

[Reply]
petegz28 02:52 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
Do people actually believe that counties in KS that have mandated mask wearing has decreased cases by 6% while counties that haven’t mandated masks wearing has increased cases of 200%? People actually believe that?

I can see mask wearing having a better result, like only an increase in cases of 80% compared to 200% or something like that. But I’d be shocked if there is a single county in KS that has a decrease in cases right now over just about any time period you want to use.
The actual numbers bear out what the Sentinel article states. At least I have yet to see any numbers that say otherwise. Some just refuse to accept the fact that a mask mandate does not mean cases drop by default. I know here in JoCo we have had a mask mandate since July 3rd and cases have done the opposite of go down.

And to clarify they are saying cases per 100k population are up 207% in mask mandated counties.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:08 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So I should embrace being lied to? :-)

Perhaps the people presenting the data should have a bit more integrity? It might help.

Most people who won't wear a mask do it for political reasons. And you are saying that political leaders manipulating data to try and fool people into wearing masks is a way to get those people to listen????

Okay.....
I have lied to my kids with the purpose of doing something in their best interest knowing that they might not completely understand the situation ,cherry picking data isn’t always lying , you do it all the time.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:09 PM 11-22-2020
The actual numbers bear out what the Sentinel article states. At least I have yet to see any numbers that say otherwise. Some just refuse to accept the fact that a mask mandate does not mean cases drop by default. I know here in JoCo we have had a mask mandate since July 3rd and cases have done the opposite of go down.

And to clarify they are saying cases per 100k population are up 207% in mask mandated counties.
What about global numbers from all countries?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:16 PM 11-22-2020
I have lied to my kids with the purpose of doing something in their best interest knowing that they might not completely understand the situation ,cherry picking data isn’t always lying , you do it all the time.
JFC this isn't dealing with your kids. WOW Just stop.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:17 PM 11-22-2020
So what did they say that was wrong? Oh yea, nothing. :-)

It's not my fault they shoved your bullshit back in your face. Just accept it and move on.
At this point just about anyone who keeps up with this thread has learned not to trust anything you post or post a link to.
The vast majority of the time it's just more bullshit if not out right ridiculous.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:19 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
At this point just about anyone who keeps up with this thread has learned not to trust anything you post or post a link to.
The vast majority of the time it's just more bullshit if not out right ridiculous.
In other words you can't disprove a fucking thing so you attack me. :-)

Fuck yourself, Stump.

See you game chat, Stump.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:31 PM 11-22-2020
JFC this isn't dealing with your kids. WOW Just stop.
Sometimes it feels like it.

So what is your end game anyways? What is your goal right now it just comes off as a bunch of whining.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:36 PM 11-22-2020
Sometimes it feels like it.

So what is your end game anyways? What is your goal right now it just comes off as a bunch of whining.

Same as everyone else's. To get life back to normal. You're the one that has spent the morning whining and rationalizing telling lies to people to get them to do your bidding. All I did was present facts as they relate to the state of Kansas and said that if you want people to listen then you should start with telling the truth and not lying.

We know where you fall on that argument.
[Reply]
Hawker007 03:50 PM 11-22-2020

Ok, there was a graph posted this week in this thread from the CDC or KDHE, can’t recall which. It stated cases in mask mandated counties have decreased 6% and non mask mandated counties have increased by like 200%. I thought this was related.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:01 PM 11-22-2020
In other words you can't disprove a fucking thing so you attack me. :-)

Fuck yourself, Stump.

See you game chat, Stump.
Everyone is free to look through your post history in this thread.

Maybe you can find another Dr who claims to have the cure for covid. You remember that bullshit you were pushing, don't you?
That's just one off the top of my head.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/do...-gets-censored

Doctor's controversial claim of COVID-19 cure goes viral, gets censored

Now, Go fuck yourself. :-)

See ya in the game chat.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3183 of 3903
« First < 2183268330833133317331793180318131823183 31843185318631873193323332833683 > Last »
Up