ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1229 of 2688
« First < 22972911291179121912251226122712281229 123012311232123312391279132917292229 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:16 PM 10-26-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Knows how to win...with a 5-star Clemson defense, 5-star OL, 5-star receivers (one of them drafted Top 10), 5-star running backs, etc...going against a schedule chock full of teams that had no chance against them.
This whole Mahomes vs. Watson is scripted AF....they are trying to invent a forced rivalry post the 2004 draft class.

Mahomes is miles better than Watson....anyone wanting to make a debate about it is FOS. I like Watson....but its not even close.
[Reply]
-King- 04:41 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This whole Mahomes vs. Watson is scripted AF....they are trying to invent a forced rivalry post the 2004 draft class.

Mahomes is miles better than Watson....anyone wanting to make a debate about it is FOS. I like Watson....but its not even close.
So when the chiefs win the Superbowl one of these years, will you even celebrate "knowing" that the league rigged us to win?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:08 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So when the chiefs win the Superbowl one of these years, will you even celebrate "knowing" that the league rigged us to win?
Posted via Mobile Device
Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Reply]
Fish 08:23 AM 10-27-2018
Posted via Mobile Device

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 AM 10-27-2018

[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:57 AM 10-27-2018
Posted via Mobile Device
Nobody is saying that the NFL ALWAYS rigs games. But in the case of Manning going out with a ring, the evidence was just too strong to deny. I don't believe that last year's SB was rigged. I don't believe that there have been that many times that it's happened. I sure don't believe that they would rig it for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
rico 10:31 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I just don't get it. I don't see any potential future greatness in Watson...at all. I don't see him as having more of an "it" factor. The dude throws some ugly, slow (49 MPH) looking, wobbly passes, he seems to get bailed out a lot on wobble-launchers... I just don't see it and don't understand how he has put up the stats he has to this point. I think it will come to an end eventually. How can anyone watch Mahomes and Watson both and walk away thinking Watson is better in ANY aspect of the game. I mean, for real...has Mahomes even really shown ANY weaknesses at this point?!?!
[Reply]
rico 10:33 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"Knows how to win"

"Has that it factor"

**** you. He demonstrated that shit in college. What's this ****ing clown's W-L record in the ****ing PROS, with possibly the league's best WR, a QB-minded head coach, and a much better defense than KC last year and especially this year?

Oh, he beat Alabama in college. He knows how to win!

So in the NFL why does he churn out losses like he churns out INTs? Does he need Dabo to coach the ****ing Texans or what?

**** off. **** Watson. These two QBs aren't comparable. Not even ****ing remotely.
If I were a Texans fan, the thought of, "ok, who will our next QB be?" would be in the back of my mind because I would not be convinced...and I'd want to find someone more Mahomes-ish.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:42 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Wiley has always been an extremely bright and reflective guy. Dickerson, not so much.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:48 AM 10-27-2018
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll celebrate the impossible....KC finally a found a player that NFL deemed worthy enough to steer games towards. In a market the size of KC...it took a someone with the star power of Manning for it to happen.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:55 AM 10-27-2018
https://youtu.be/F9uA4ZXtIto
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:56 AM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Wiley has always been an extremely bright and reflective guy. Dickerson, not so much.

Wiley is actually educated...Dickerson not so much.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:06 PM 10-27-2018
Watson isn’t bad. He’d surely be the talk of the NFL in this offense with these weapons and Andy though.

Who really cares?

Mahomes isn’t going to have every single person suck his dick. Nobody does.
[Reply]
rico 12:19 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watson isn’t bad. He’d surely be the talk of the NFL in this offense with these weapons and Andy though.

Who really cares?

Mahomes isn’t going to have every single person suck his dick. Nobody does.
I don't know, man... I care for some reason... I think it's because I've watched the 30 for 30: Elway to Marino so many times. It's obvious that we got someone better than Blackledge, O'Brien and Eason... I just want it to be cut and dry that we got the best one, for once... Like the Rivers vs. Eli vs. Big Ben debate.... I want it to be us that got the best one and I want it to be undebatable. I want Deshaun Watson to be Alex Smith and Patrick to be the Aaron Rodgers of his class.

Plus something about all the hype he received last year when I didn't feel like he looked that good via my eye test... it seemed like a foregone conclusion that he was the ordained prized QB of the class to some of these analysts. Used to irritate me...would be rolling my eyes at the TV thinking shit like, "remember, we have Patrick Mahomes that we drafted before this guy who constantly throws what appears to be sacks of shit flying out of a truck that are somehow being caught." I don't know...really want Watson to fail...mostly because I think he is over-hyped and not that good...but a lot of it because of him being just a few picks behind Mahomes… I don't know...probably petty of me.
[Reply]
Best22 12:22 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
I don't know, man... I care for some reason... I think it's because I've watched the 30 for 30: Elway to Marino so many times. It's obvious that we got someone better than Blackledge, O'Brien and Eason... I just want it to be cut and dry that we got the best one, for once... Like the Rivers vs. Eli vs. Big Ben debate.... I want it to be us that got the best one and I want it to be undebatable. I want Deshaun Watson to be Alex Smith and Patrick to be the Aaron Rodgers of his class.

Plus something about all the hype he received last year when I didn't feel like he looked that good via my eye test... it seemed like a foregone conclusion that he was the ordained prized QB of the class to some of these analysts. Used to irritate me...would be rolling my eyes at the TV thinking shit like, "remember, we have Patrick Mahomes that we drafted before this guy who constantly throws what appears to be sacks of shit flying out of a truck that are somehow being caught." I don't know...really want Watson to fail...mostly because I think he is over-hyped and not that good...but a lot of it because of him being just a few picks behind Mahomes… I don't know...probably petty of me.
My QB bitterness level is at 0...because we have Mahomes

No need to stress over Watson. If Mahomes is better, it will be proven. But if the Watson fans are right, then they’re right.
[Reply]
Page 1229 of 2688
« First < 22972911291179121912251226122712281229 123012311232123312391279132917292229 > Last »
Up