ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Skyy God 12:08 PM 11-24-2020
Lol. Fire up the disguised coverages, Spags.

“Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said Tom Brady might be getting confused by coverages, resulting in interceptions.

Brady threw two picks against the Rams on Monday night, including a back breaker on Tampa's final drive. Arians has been less than subtle in his criticism of Brady this year. When asked about Brady's final interception against LA, Arians said, "Best to talk to him about it, I guess." Saying Brady is being confused by opposing defenses is quite the stat.”
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:54 PM 11-24-2020
If you follow trends, the Bucs and Brady tend to bounce back pretty effectively after a loss so we'll likely get a better version of them on Sunday,
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:58 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If you follow trends, the Bucs and Brady tend to bounce back pretty effectively after a loss so we'll likely get a better version of them on Sunday,
Yeah I wish they would’ve won last night. However, we have the better QB (currently) and the better coach. If our defense shows up at all, we should win this game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:51 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah I wish they would’ve won last night. However, we have the better QB (currently) and the better coach. If our defense shows up at all, we should win this game.

I do like how Max Kellerman qualifies his QB comparisons.

Tom Brady has obviously done more and has more hardware because he’s been playing since 2001. He’s the most accomplished.

Is he better than Mahomes, though? No, he’s not. We have the better QB. Period. No currently qualifier necessary.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:23 PM 11-24-2020
I thought about that briefly as well. Upon further pondering, I'm glad they lost yesterday. It will give us a tougher matchup and prepare us better for big playoff games. Let the Buccaneers and Brady be desperate. I want us to face every team's best shot. Same with the Saints. I hope Brees is back to face us. We even played Carolina the one game they actually had McCaffrey.

Meanwhile, let the Steelers play against the stalwarts in the NFC East. That won't help prepare them for playoff games. Remember, they're still untested with this current roster come playoff time.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:33 AM 11-25-2020
Also the league needs Brady in the playoffs. They lost and are now needing a win. We are fighting and up hill battle in this one. The flags will be flying for Tom.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:18 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Also the league needs Brady in the playoffs. They lost and are now needing a win. We are fighting and up hill battle in this one. The flags will be flying for Tom.
Why do they need a 43-year-old has been when the NFL is loaded with young dynamic QBs/

Most of the country hates Brady.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:20 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why do they need a 43-year-old has been when the NFL is loaded with young dynamic QBs/

Most of the country hates Brady.
Honestly the NFC isn't exciting, it's all about older names outside of like Kyler Murray.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11-24-2020, 04:13 PM
This message has been deleted by dirk digler.
JakeF 04:20 PM 11-24-2020
How good is Tamp Bay's offensive line?

If we hold our own in the trenches we win. If we are overpowered in the trenches, like with the Raiders, then we have trouble.

Tampa's Dline is good, strong ... reminds me of the Raiders Front 7. They stunt a lot. They are very strong and usually have a lot of guys at the LOS. Maybe they won't do that against Mahomes though. Fisher is probably going to struggle some against their power. Tampa is great against the run but not great against the pass, which is good for our main weapon Mahomes.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:37 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
How good is Tamp Bay's offensive line?

If we hold our own in the trenches we win. If we are overpowered in the trenches, like with the Raiders, then we have trouble.

Tampa's Dline is good, strong ... reminds me of the Raiders Front 7. They stunt a lot. They are very strong and usually have a lot of guys at the LOS. Maybe they won't do that against Mahomes though. Fisher is probably going to struggle some against their power. Tampa is great against the run but not great against the pass, which is good for our main weapon Mahomes.
and have one of the dirtiest players in the NFL, Suh, in their DL
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:27 PM 11-24-2020
Even though he may now be just Bray with a d. He tastes way better than carr
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:56 PM 11-24-2020
Hope that big groin of CJ’s is feeling better. If so, he should have a couple of batted balls ....and God willing... at least 1 sack. :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:58 PM 11-24-2020
Gonna be great this week for Mahomes and the boys to play on the field they will be winning the superbowl on a few weeks early. Take in the sights, get a good feel for the playing surface, etc.

Rubbing dirt in Brady's eye is just a little bonus.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:11 AM 11-25-2020

[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up