Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:22 PM 10-07-2012
Don't shop at Price Chopper, go to HyVee instead.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:23 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Don't shop at Price Chopper, go to HyVee instead.
Um no Hy Vee is a sponsor of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:26 PM 10-07-2012
Heh, I just got home from work. I had couples in from Kansas City this morning who were diehard Chiefs fans. Told them all about this. They LOVED it, and proceeded to spend thousands of dollars with me. When this clears, and provided they don't cancel, I'll be donating some money to the cause. I honestly think I got brownie points with them over this. Good job boys, and girls!
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:33 PM 10-07-2012
We need to start thinking of the next banner.

Would it be possible to find a plane down in Tampa to fly over?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:36 PM 10-07-2012
I think Tampa has planes. Maybe. They have lots of mobile homes, but those don't fly unless it's in a tornado. But yes, I think Tampa has planes that fly banners.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 02:41 PM 10-07-2012
Hey Clark we can't win at home, maybe we can steal another one on the road!
[Reply]
scho63 02:47 PM 10-07-2012
Today's ESPN wrap up has reference to the banner!!!! WAY TO GO

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=321007012

Quinn, who was 3 of 3 for 32 yards passing on his only series, was greeted by applause from Kansas City fans when he entered the game. Some of them had paid for a banner to be flown behind an airplane before the game asking for Cassel to be benched -- and for Chiefs ownership to fire general manager Scott Pioli, the architect of a team that can't stop beating itself.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:49 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
We need to start thinking of the next banner.

Would it be possible to find a plane down in Tampa to fly over?
Here ya go

http://www.aerialmessages.com/banner-towing-tampa-florida.html

[Reply]
Smed1065 02:50 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
this day has been perfect

Cassel's shitty-ness is beyond argument, plus he got injured
we lost because pioli won't bench his fuck toy, and neither will crennel

the fanbase told the country that pioli is a failure and an asshole, and there is nothing he can do about it

and we lost, getting one step close to Geno...

Friends and family in KC are on board and they are "true" fans.
I was shocked and happy for them today.
[Reply]
alnorth 02:54 PM 10-07-2012
Paying for a banner in Tampa would be so shocking and bizarre that I think the media would have to write about it.

Might be worth checking on prices.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02:57 PM 10-07-2012
i'd think the message would be lost on the locals down there and therefor not a wise use of limited funds. That's why social media is critical right now
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:59 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Paying for a banner in Tampa would be so shocking and bizarre that I think the media would have to write about it.

Might be worth checking on prices.
I agree.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:59 PM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
i'd think the message would be lost on the locals down there and therefor not a wise use of limited funds. That's why social media is critical right now
It wouldn't be about the locals
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 02:59 PM 10-07-2012
It's not about the locals. Its about it being so insane that we did in TB that the KC media/players/national media would take further notice.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:06 PM 10-07-2012
Agree.
[Reply]
Page 205 of 603
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215255305 > Last »
Up