ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
SHOWTIME 06:01 PM 03-17-2024

BREAKING: Star WR Odell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore as he won’t be returning to the #Ravens next season.

OBJ and the Super Bowl Champion #Chiefs have mutual interest in getting a deal done. pic.twitter.com/fjQG8p22h8

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 17, 2024

[Reply]
Strongside 07:33 AM 03-19-2024
I don’t want Kim Kardashian anywhere near KC.
[Reply]
In58men 07:35 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by Strongside:
What did he do exactly?
[Reply]
scho63 07:44 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I just hope Toney can get his head right, because he’s a weapon if he does.
Broke dick players always disappoint. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:57 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Broke dick players always disappoint. :-)
He’s a kid, and played a significant role in a SB win. I’ll reserve judgement and let training camp and the coaching staff decide his fate.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 07:58 AM 03-19-2024
This. Can you imagine both her and Taylor Swift in opposing sky boxes? We'd never see any action on the field.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 08:06 AM 03-19-2024
THIS! I’m telling you we don’t f’ing need all of the damn gossip mags and paparazzi from all over the world setting up outposts in Kansas City drumming up drama between her and Swift while we’re trying to go for 3 in a row.

For those that don’t know (and someone might need to clarify), Taylor Swift absolutely despises Kim K. It stems from a phone call her and Kanye made to Taylor so Kanye could ask her if she was ok with a somewhat naughty lyric about her that he wanted to include in a song (she (Taylor) owes me sex), to which Taylor agreed. Fast forward to the actual release and the line was totally different (I made that b!tch famous) and Taylor got pissed. Then it turned out that Kim had been recording the phone call and they released an edited version showing Taylor agreeing to the new lyric and she faced a shitstorm of finger pointing from people calling her a liar until the truth inevitably came out.

So no, we do not need nor want a Kardashian in KC.
[Reply]
srvy 08:08 AM 03-19-2024
This fat ass trend hasn't ended?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:46 AM 03-19-2024
Look, I don't personally want OBJ at this point, but anyone that thinks Kim Kardashian is going to distract from a threepeat clearly wasn't paying attention last season. There's going to be a ton of noise either way. The team is gonna just have to focus on football and they showed last year they can do that.

And if Veach and Andy disagree with me and want OBJ here, I'd welcome him with open arms.
[Reply]
loochy 09:20 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
THIS! I’m telling you we don’t f’ing need all of the damn gossip mags and paparazzi from all over the world setting up outposts in Kansas City drumming up drama between her and Swift while we’re trying to go for 3 in a row.

For those that don’t know (and someone might need to clarify), Taylor Swift absolutely despises Kim K. It stems from a phone call her and Kanye made to Taylor so Kanye could ask her if she was ok with a somewhat naughty lyric about her that he wanted to include in a song (she (Taylor) owes me sex), to which Taylor agreed. Fast forward to the actual release and the line was totally different (I made that b!tch famous) and Taylor got pissed. Then it turned out that Kim had been recording the phone call and they released an edited version showing Taylor agreeing to the new lyric and she faced a shitstorm of finger pointing from people calling her a liar until the truth inevitably came out.

So no, we do not need nor want a Kardashian in KC.

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:21 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
This fat ass trend hasn't ended?
Not everyone likes a meth head, grandpa.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:25 AM 03-19-2024
My not wanting Kim Kardashian in Kansas City has nothing to do with the Chiefs.

I just think she's a walking piece of excrement who is largely responsible for body positivity / insecurity issues for an entire generation of women. She is fake as fuck, will breed with any athlete with a swinging dick and money, and is literally only famous because she made a sex tape.

She is a piece of shit.

A city full of good that is on a roll and headed in a very positive direction does not need a metaphorical train derailment by the likes of KK.
[Reply]
srvy 03-19-2024, 09:28 AM
This message has been deleted by srvy.
staylor26 09:34 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
To be fair, the BBL trend is absolutely fucking terrible.

Diaper booties are not nice like natural fat asses.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:48 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be fair, the BBL trend is absolutely fucking terrible.

Diaper booties are not nice like natural fat asses.
I agree but he just commented about fat asses.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:19 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Not everyone likes ridiculously large fake asses either...
[Reply]
KCJake 01:27 PM 03-19-2024
Well this thread took a turn ..
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up