Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:04 PM 06-04-2017
Mr Tegu, yes he was
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:12 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Mr Tegu, yes he was
Cool, thanks. I never noticed that or saw it mentioned. Glad to hear they had him and that story planned far enough in advance to do that.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:12 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep, boycotting this and The Flash movie because of casting

Then you're doing yourself a grave disservice really. At least on WW.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:20 PM 06-04-2017
Really, really good movie. Just a whole lot to like about it. DC finally lightened things up, instead of the super dark/depressing crap they have been throwing at us. It was also better organized and had better pacing than most of their recent stuff. Bogged down a bit here and there, but just a bit.

And Gal Gadot. Jesus. I could definitely look at her all day long!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 PM 06-04-2017
Just got back from watching this, and really liked it. WW is a badass all the way. Liked the twist with the main villain, and thought it was very well done. Also saw a trailer for a movie called Valeria (I think), and it looked awesome too!
[Reply]
Sorce 07:42 AM 06-05-2017
Saw it this weekend, and really like it. I thought it was well paced, had a few lighter moments and overall was just enjoyable. The only part I didn't like as much was the final boss battle.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pennywise 09:07 AM 06-05-2017
It's pretty hard not to like a chick that ropes. Plus she gives out super fast hand jobs.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:21 PM 06-05-2017
I will probably watch this for free once it makes to the public library.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:28 PM 06-05-2017
@ginacarano: Sweet Congratulations @GalGadot & @PattyJenks for such a dominating weekend #WonderWoman ❤️what a breath of fresh air, our spirits R lifted.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:49 PM 06-05-2017
I'm not a big fan and don't plan to see it on the big screen but 6 coworkers went and they all loved it.

Whatever politics is apparently tagged on to this is purely projection from what they say.

3 Batman fans told me this was the best DCCU film so far...
[Reply]
Frazod 06:20 PM 06-05-2017
I'm going to see it next weekend. Just waiting for the crowds to die down a bit.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:28 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Still think she's too bony to be Wonder Woman.
I won't be watching this with the wife.

I suspect it will get quite "bony."
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 08:45 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm not a big fan and don't plan to see it on the big screen but 6 coworkers went and they all loved it.

Whatever politics is apparently tagged on to this is purely projection from what they say.

3 Batman fans told me this was the best DCCU film so far...
Are people politicizing WW? I can honestly say that you have to be reaching at nothing if you watch that movie and walk away from it thinking it's got a political lean meant to send a message about current day crap.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:57 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Are people politicizing WW? I can honestly say that you have to be reaching at nothing if you watch that movie and walk away from it thinking it's got a political lean meant to send a message about current day crap.
Out front: I'm a Marvel fanboy.

That said their comix are complete $3it, horrible writing (by some really good writers,) and clearly pushed political agendas wrapped in the names of better characters.

I quit buying, and while I'm not buying DC I'd guess about 50% of the people my age that were Marvel readers (35-45) have completely given up and looked to DC.

I haven't watched the film yet but no one I've talked to disliked it. In fact, most said it was their best outing. If DC can purge themselves of this Snyder-ing of every movie and diversify they can come off big winners in the next two years...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:13 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Out front: I'm a Marvel fanboy.

That said their comix are complete $3it, horrible writing (by some really good writers,) and clearly pushed political agendas wrapped in the names of better characters.

I quit buying, and while I'm not buying DC I'd guess about 50% of the people my age that were Marvel readers (35-45) have completely given up and looked to DC.

I haven't watched the film yet but no one I've talked to disliked it. In fact, most said it was their best outing. If DC can purge themselves of this Snyder-ing of every movie and diversify they can come off big winners in the next two years...
I read both Marvel and DC...love both. Snyder definitely has visuals but not as good with story's. Hopefully Justice League will be good. I'm glad WW was great imo. Gave me hope for the dceu going forward.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up