ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
TLO 04:29 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ok?
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:29 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Carrington Harrison's Twitter

From a source

"Following the hit, Mahomes was asked a series of questions as part of the NFL's concussion protocol. Mahomes answered all of the questions correctly but 1 specific game related question. W/ failed question + physical symptoms, he was not cleared to return"
How many touchdowns have you thrown today?

Five.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:30 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, I see no way she didn't earn it.

It's a big gamble by the NFL. She screws up a major call, people are going to scream that she didn't earn the spot on the SB ref crew. They have to know she's ready and the other refs have accepted her.

And why not? Why cant a woman do just as good of a job? It's not a physical job.
I've watched her in several games and she seems competent with her spots and flags...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:33 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
1. At what venue are we today?

2. Which half is it now?

3. Who scored last in this match?

4. What did you play last week?

5. Did your team win the last game?

Yeah those should all be pretty easy. I suppose who scored last might be a little foggy. The Browns had scored a TD after we missed a FG.
#4 and #5 may be is tough as he hadn't played in 3 weeks...:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:33 PM 01-19-2021

2. Which half is it now?

Yeah those should all be pretty easy. I suppose who scored last might be a little foggy. The Browns had scored a TD after we missed a FG.
"4. What did you play last week?"

That isn't even a correctly-worded question. I mean, it was the bye week, so he could have said "footsie" or "backgammon". But if they had actually played football, the answer is "football" so wouldn't "WHO did you play last week" make more sense?

Also, he might have failed #5, since we lost but he didn't play and it was two weeks ago. He was playing Xbox instead of watching Henne play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:34 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I've watched her in several games and she seems competent with her spots and flags...
Beat me to it!
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:34 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Seems like they're good. Kinda in to how much Mack Wilson clearly respects Patrick.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:35 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Prepare yourselves for the “Chiefs are getting special treatment by the NFL. Mahomes shouldn’t be playing.” bullshit that’s about to come out.
IDGASF
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:35 PM 01-19-2021
Did your team win the last game?

Well of ****ing course we did!
[Reply]
crispystl 04:35 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea the toe seemed to bother him less and less as the game went on.

With a full week to heal, I don’t think it will be that much of an issue.

Yeah the whole foot thing was weird. At first I thought he just had a bunched up sock or tape or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCWolfpack 04:36 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The questions look pretty simple kinda scary when guys cant answer them correctly

link removed

2. Which half is it now?

Then again, the last game was two weeks before, Mahomes didn't play in it, and the result didn't matter. Might be why he couldn't answer #5 without having to think about it..
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:36 PM 01-19-2021
"Patrick, WHAT did you play last week?"

"Well, I didn't play last week because it was the bye. And the week before, I sat out versus the Chargers. So if you want to go by my play in the Falcons game, I played wide receiver."

:-)
[Reply]
loochy 04:37 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:

She's no Clete, that's for sure
[Reply]
wazu 04:39 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
"4. What did you play last week?"

That isn't even a correctly-worded question. I mean, it was the bye week, so he could have said "footsie" or "backgammon". But if they had actually played football, the answer is "football" so wouldn't "WHO did you play last week" make more sense?

Also, he might have failed #5, since we lost but he didn't play and it was two weeks ago. He was playing Xbox instead of watching Henne play.
Yeah I'm assuming that one is a typo. It's pretty strange that Mahomes would miss on any of these questions if everything was okay. It's not like if he said "played the Chargers last week" that the guy would jump up and go "A-HA! YOU PLAYED NOBODY LAST WEEK! FAIL!"

Have we considered possibility that Mahomes could have gotten a concussion on a different actual play?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:39 PM 01-19-2021
"Lamar, at what venue are we today?"

"What's a ven-you?"
[Reply]
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up