ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:49 PM 01-19-2021
If Patrick needs a toe...

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:50 PM 01-19-2021
Just want to let everyone know this is a fake account...I thought some morons would freak out.

BREAKING: The NFL has made the decision to postpone the AFC Championship until Patrick Mahomes is cleared to play

Super Bowl broadcaster NBC was informed there will be no game on Feb 7th

(Per @IanRapoport) pic.twitter.com/66e0BLApX9

— Bleacher Report fan (@BleacherReparod) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
Pants 03:51 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Just want to let everyone know this is a fake account...I thought some morons would freak out.
:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 03:52 PM 01-19-2021
NFL radio says Mahomes expected to practice tomorrow but still in protocol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:53 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I just don't think Henne could lead this offense to score enough and he would probably throw a couple of picks as well.
I think it would be close, but Buffalo would probably pull away late in the game.

I don't think Buffalo can score as easily against us as people are assuming.
[Reply]
TEX 03:54 PM 01-19-2021
I just don't think Henne could lead this offense to score enough and he would probably throw a couple of picks as well.
Yep. The INT's would do us in.
[Reply]
notorious 03:56 PM 01-19-2021
Henne has been terrible.

Thanks for the run and pass, but I don't want him anywhere near an AFC Championship start.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:59 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's obviously an injury TO his toe, but he could have just stubbed it for all we know.
You got BARS bro :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:09 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Henne has been terrible.

Thanks for the run and pass, but I don't want him anywhere near an AFC Championship start.
Terrible? He had one bad throw.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:10 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't think it's a longshot at all.

Buffalo's offense is basically two men: Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs. They don't have a running game and their defense is nothing special, whatsoever.

Cover Diggs with Sneed with an over-the-top safety, then force Allen to beat the defense on his own. They could only score 17 with their best players against the Chiefs, while the Chiefs were missing several players, including Sneed while Breeland was getting his mojo back after missing the initial 4 games of the season.

With a week's worth of practice, I think Henne can put up enough points to win. It might not be pretty but a win is a win.

I don’t think it’s a huge long shot either. The odds are less than even, but I think it’s some like 25% or 30% without Mahomes Imop. It’s certainly not a foregone conclusion we’d lose with Henne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 04:11 PM 01-19-2021

Allen most likely will too though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:17 PM 01-19-2021
Carrington Harrison's Twitter

From a source

"Following the hit, Mahomes was asked a series of questions as part of the NFL's concussion protocol. Mahomes answered all of the questions correctly but 1 specific game related question. W/ failed question + physical symptoms, he was not cleared to return"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:20 PM 01-19-2021
The questions look pretty simple kinda scary when guys cant answer them correctly

https://amp.star-telegram.com/sports...mpression=true
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:23 PM 01-19-2021

Thanks!! I know every player was out there playing their best.. this momma bear was just having a hard time watching it.... it hurt me as a parent is all.. appreciate your kinda words.. #blessed

— Randi Mahomes (@tootgail) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
wazu 04:26 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The questions look pretty simple kinda scary when guys cant answer them correctly

https://amp.star-telegram.com/sports...mpression=true
1. At what venue are we today?

2. Which half is it now?

3. Who scored last in this match?

4. What did you play last week?

5. Did your team win the last game?

Yeah those should all be pretty easy. I suppose who scored last might be a little foggy. The Browns had scored a TD after we missed a FG.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up