ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 67 of 77
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:44 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
This is a perfect reminder for me of innocent until proven guilty. I will remember this and change the way I form opinions. Lesson learned.
The court of social media and jumping to conclusions wins again.

Shit is out of hand.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:23 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People on Twitter are losing it. They simply can't believe that their self-righteous indignation somehow managed to fail them.
Please
[Reply]
Mecca 07:27 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
People on Twitter are losing it. They simply can't believe that their self-righteous indignation somehow managed to fail them.
Please
Most of them are just doubling down that nothing has changed.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:25 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
This is a perfect reminder for me of innocent until proven guilty. I will remember this and change the way I form opinions. Lesson learned.
Wow, you never see that on this forum.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:28 AM 07-10-2019
Wrong. The initial polling the first week paints the clear picture. It was 20% righteous saints, 80% dumbass morons.
The other people just held off on voting until more information came in, or they were practicing the usual chiefsplanet shenanigans of not putting any kind of opinion out there until it was safe to do so.

Because cowards? We got 'em.
I just voted no. And I think I have a damn good reason for doing so.
[Reply]
-King- 09:39 AM 07-10-2019
I think Pitt Gorilla owes most of the people here an apology. This should teach him about jumping to conclusions especially when it comes to chiefs players.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

Do you one for cutting him?
[Reply]
Jerm 09:46 AM 07-10-2019
I fucked up big time voting yes on this poll...wish I wouldn't have.

I was waffling at the time but hit yes, completely disagreed shortly after once more stuff started out.

Feel free to flay me lol...was dumb.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:47 AM 07-10-2019
Wrong. The initial polling the first week paints the clear picture. It was 20% righteous saints, 80% dumbass morons.
The other people just held off on voting until more information came in, or they were practicing the usual chiefsplanet shenanigans of not putting any kind of opinion out there until it was safe to do so.

You're calling people cowards for not making a decision until they had more information? This isn't speculation on whether a draft pick will pan out or not.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:10 AM 07-10-2019
Look at me..up there in the 'yes' column like a fucking loser. PB is right. I shit all over a great American's right to due process and joined the e-mob. I promise to buy a Hill jersey or something to atone for my sins.
[Reply]
TEX 10:18 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Look at me..up there in the 'yes' column like a ****ing loser. PB is right. I shit all over a great American's right to due process and joined the e-mob. I promise to buy a Hill jersey or something to atone for my sins.
Well, that's a good 1st step! :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:25 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is one of the most unlikely stories in the history of the NFL, I don't think going back and shaming anybody for believing the news in the beginning is particularly productive in the least.
This is wrong. Every word of it^
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:29 AM 07-10-2019
I voted no relatively early, but for the wrong reason. Things were looking grim with the lies and misinformation that the local media was producing, so my no vote was just that we should either get value from him or hold his rights so that another team wouldn't be able to claim him. I didn't expect him to be able to prove his innocence given the unethical lies that the media was shouting from the rooftops.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:41 AM 07-10-2019
I know Tyreek isn't the smartest dude on the planet, but I knew he didn't "PUNCH HIS KID IN THE CHEST" to get him to stop crying. That line ALONE made me believe this bitch was just crazy.

I've experienced Real life scenarios with crazy people (who happen to be female) that make up some bullshit and actually believe it.

I've been in arguments where I've sarcastically said "yeah.... okay" JUST like Tyreek did when she was blaming him about shit.

I was also aware of the shit job the media does in general to get headlines, this is nothing new. People don't care about others live, they care about their own.

I voted No obviously, because I believe in innocent until proven guilty.
[Reply]
Chargem 11:20 AM 07-10-2019

Can you actually see the week by week data or are you just remembering?

Not starting anything, genuinely curious.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 77
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up