Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:04 PM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Alright, why the fuck is there a 60-0 game between users? Just had to stat pad?
That is pretty sad...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:06 PM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Eagles have been set to CPU so Bucs can get their game in.

Game mode has been set to competitive.

Advance scheduled at 8.

If he wants back in he just has to ask. He's not showing much interest, though.
:-) I mean, this was ****ing YESTERDAY, and then you go and drop a 60 burger on him?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 PM 04-23-2018

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:34 PM 04-24-2018
If I gave a shit and wanted to get better I would be pissed..the first quarter I was actually taking my time and adjusting plays

Then at the end of the quarter I had a 3-6 play Ertz sat down in the middle of a zone past the marker I hit him and he goes to sit down with a possession catch and gets touched and drops it

Then punting the ball I was punting 20 yards for some fucking reason. Clay said lag so I guess that’s what it was even tho it didn’t seem like any other part of the game ever lagged

So after those things I lost most of my interest in playing, then what completely made me give up was 2 plays in the 2nd quarter. One a crossing route where is linebacker turned to chase my tight end as my wide receiver passed the middle backer and the other backer turned to run I threw it. The backer running away continued to run and stuck his hand out and knocked it away with his back turned

Second play was a huge linebacker or a DE was covering Gaberiel who is my fastest guy on an out route. He stayed with him on his cut and outran Gab on his route to jump the route for a pick six

So the entire second half I ran man blitzing up the gut didn’t cover the outside so that Clay would finally start running toss and pitch plays. I ran it mostly in the second half to run clock out and passed mostly at the end of the 4th to toss it up

I really don’t enjoy playing the game, have no interest in getting better, I enjoy scouting and drafting. I enjoy playing against guys and enjoy the messages I get with advice on how to make adjustments and better plays to run. But I have zero interest of learning how to get better at a game that is full of bullshit quirks that I don’t have time to sit and memorize them
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 PM 04-24-2018
Go ahead and put me down as an autosim for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:10 PM 04-24-2018
rocko you got the advance tonight, im gonna be out
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:28 PM 04-24-2018
Advanced.

Next advance is scheduled for Thursday at 8PM.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:32 PM 04-24-2018
Fun game. I got a little willy nilly out there though. Just wanted to be down 14-31 to see what it felt like.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 04-24-2018
70 fucking points :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 PM 04-24-2018
Jesus, man.

Tucker Huff is going to need a rocket up his ass to catch Dawson Caldwell.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:27 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jesus, man.

Tucker Huff is going to need a rocket up his ass to catch Dawson Caldwell.
They’re both good. Caldwell is my main guy. I hate throwing to Moncreif so I usually just force feed my rookie
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Then at the end of the quarter I had a 3-6 play Ertz sat down in the middle of a zone past the marker I hit him and he goes to sit down with a possession catch and gets touched and drops it
You can't throw into coverage on All Madden and expect the receiver to make the catch most of the time. There was too much traffic on that play for Ertz to have a good chance of catching the ball.

Bottom line, the receiver needs to have separation in order to have a good chance of coming down with the ball.

Originally Posted by :
what completely made me give up was 2 plays in the 2nd quarter. One a crossing route where is linebacker turned to chase my tight end as my wide receiver passed the middle backer and the other backer turned to run I threw it. The backer running away continued to run and stuck his hand out and knocked it away with his back turned
:-)

Well, I have an elite coverage MLB with Mark Barron running around out there at 80 ZCV. It happens.

Second play was a huge linebacker or a DE was covering Gaberiel who is my fastest guy on an out route. He stayed with him on his cut and outran Gab on his route to jump the route for a pick six
That was my rookie OLB Smolko. He has 88 speed, 76 play rec and 72 zone coverage. You get that ball anywhere near his zone and it's going back on that play. It's not like he was covering Gabriel on a streak.

You just throw into coverage too much. That is not a recipe for success at this level.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:39 AM 04-25-2018
Mac just try playing a game where you ONLY throw to guys that have a ton of separation, or are wide open, even if that means short passing game in the flats. And if nobody is wide open, hit that R3 button and throw it away. It just sounds like forcing too many passes into tight windows and expecting them to be caught. That stuff worked on NFL blitz, but this is meant to be an authentic simulation of NFL, so treat it as such. Yes I know it has flaws and isn't a perfect game.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:36 AM 04-25-2018
I did for the finally 3 quarters after I gave up

The pass to Ertz he didn’t have anybody within 5 yards of him

I don’t care anymore I’m just playing to scout and draft

So from now on just sim my games and I will get on to scout anddraft
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:37 AM 04-25-2018
I did for the finally 3 quarters after I gave up

The pass to Ertz he didn’t have anybody within 5 yards of him

I don’t care anymore I’m just playing to scout and draft

So from now on just sim my games and I will get on to scout anddraft
Sounds good. Let us know in here if that changes and you want to get your game in for sure.
[Reply]
Page 250 of 426
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Up