Page 740 of 4897
« First < 240640690730736737738739740 74174274374475079084012401740 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:43 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Brock's agent did tell him not to answer any calls from the team, including his Denver teammates until the contract situation got handled.
Brock and Elway were talking to each other as Elway offered 16m per and when Houston offered more, Denver tried to up their offer and Brock was like "nah, I already used your used car ass to get a better deal elsewhere. Now, go sign that horrible tackle from KC so you don't even get a comp pick for me, idiot"

Malik basically did the same thing.

Again, Elway got lucky to sign Manning and Wade.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:44 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Brock dissed Elway
Malik dissed Elway
Trevathan knew he was leaving before the season was even over
Von Miller HATES Elway
:-)

Every player in that locker room respects the hell out of Elway. They know he's going to do everything he can to ensure they're going to compete for Super Bowls year in and year out.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:48 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy never once guarded his optimism regarding Tim Tebow. Denver traded up to get him, and it was nothing but, "Tebow wins, has heart, just needs the boy genius McDaniels to coach him up :-)"

Honestly, I wouldn't ****ing hate him so much if he weren't such a piece of shit during the McDaniels year.
Broncos won a playoff game with TT. That's one more than how many your team won this season.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:54 PM 03-01-2017

Every player in that locker room respects the hell out of Elway. They know he's going to do everything he can to ensure they're going to compete for Super Bowls year in and year out.
Idiot.

Von cropped Elway out of that pic because he "respects the hell out of Elway"?

Gimme a break.

You know who the locker room respects?

Von Miller
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:59 PM 03-01-2017
Idiot.

Von cropped Elway out of that pic because he "respects the hell out of Elway"?

Gimme a break.

You know who the locker room respects?

Von Miller
And guess what, he signed a contract with Elway less than a month later. It's water under the bridge. That whole thing was squashed the day Von reported to training camp. :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:06 PM 03-01-2017
Brock dissed Elway
Malik dissed Elway
Trevathan knew he was leaving before the season was even over
Von Miller HATES Elway
Brock sucks.
Malik was crap this year.
Trevathan was injured this year.
Link?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:08 PM 03-01-2017

Scott Pioli did everything he could to ensure his team would compete for Super Bowls year in and year out.

Sometimes you're a lunatic and a dumbass like Pioli. Sometimes you're lucky and a dumbass like Elway.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:13 PM 03-01-2017
Scott Pioli did everything he could to ensure his team would compete for Super Bowls year in and year out.

Sometimes you're a lunatic and a dumbass like Pioli. Sometimes you're lucky and a dumbass like Elway.
If you were running the Broncos in 2011, and you had Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow at QB, with the #2 pick in the draft... You would've no doubt drafted Blaine Gabbert ahead of Von Miller, JJ Watt, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Aldon Smith, Robert Quinn, and Marcell Dareus. You would've drafted a bust over 4 or 5 potential Hall of Famers.

Elway is one of the best decision makers in sports. He doesn't get everything right, but he's right more often then not.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:34 PM 03-01-2017
If you were running the Broncos in 2011, and you had Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow at QB, with the #2 pick in the draft... You would've no doubt drafted Blaine Gabbert ahead of Von Miller, JJ Watt, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Aldon Smith, Robert Quinn, and Marcell Dareus. You would've drafted a bust over 4 or 5 potential Hall of Famers.

Elway is one of the best decision makers in sports. He doesn't get everything right, but he's right more often then not.
1. Fucking false as hell. I told Blaine Gabbert to eat cocks in 2011. Look it the fuck up.

2. If I were running the Broncos in 2010, I wouldn't have drafted Tim Tebow to fucking begin with, unlike your boy genius head coach you thought was the next fucking Bill Walsh.

3. Since I delivered an open-ended bet to another repulsive troll earlier today in Tiger Uppercut, I'll give one to you as well. If you can find just ONE of your posts on this forum in its entire history in which you questioned a move the Broncos made AT THE TIME, I'll donate $50 to the charity of your choice. You're not allowed to analyze a situation after the fact and say, "Boy, that wasn't a good move, was it?" It has to be in real time. As in, the move is announced, discussion is had, and within 0-48 hours, your opinion regarding said move is, "Gee, I don't know if this is gonna work... that was probably a stupid move Denver just made."
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:39 PM 03-01-2017

3. Since I delivered an open-ended bet to another repulsive troll earlier today in Tiger Uppercut, I'll give one to you as well. If you can find just ONE of your posts on this forum in its entire history in which you questioned a move the Broncos made AT THE TIME, I'll donate $50 to the charity of your choice. You're not allowed to analyze a situation after the fact and say, "Boy, that wasn't a good move, was it?" It has to be in real time. As in, the move is announced, discussion is had, and within 0-48 hours, your opinion regarding said move is, "Gee, I don't know if this is gonna work... that was probably a stupid move Denver just made."
This ones easy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:39 PM 03-01-2017
1. Fucking false as hell. I told Blaine Gabbert to eat cocks in 2011. Look it the fuck up.

2. If I were running the Broncos in 2010, I wouldn't have drafted Tim Tebow to fucking begin with, unlike your boy genius head coach you thought was the next fucking Bill Walsh.

Safest bet EVAH!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 PM 03-01-2017
17-15 without Manning. Horrific drafting offensive players.

Elway is the Tony Dungy of GM's. Manning made his job easy for 4 years.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:50 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by Von Dumbass:
**** that. I know Denver doesn't have a 4th round pick this year but we should have gotten a first round pick for a pick that high.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:53 PM 03-01-2017
This turned out to be one of Elway's better drafts too :-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:17 PM 03-01-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
OMFG...that shit team just lost Wade. Somehow they will become the most improved by losing their best coach?

I couldn't let that slide...your team is f.cked for the next few years. I think SD drops them to the ACFW cellar.
Wait. I thought that this was all decided beforehand. What does it even matter? Who coaches who? Who plays where? It's all about the narratives, right? Don't they already know who is going to win next year?

And, for that matter, do they do anything to commemorate your departure on Chiefs Planet? Like, "Welcome to the Fourth Annual 'BlackOp is done watching the NFL - this time, it's for real' celebration?" I was hoping I could still score a commemorative lapel pin, or something.
[Reply]
Page 740 of 4897
« First < 240640690730736737738739740 74174274374475079084012401740 > Last »
Up