ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Our history with the Bucs is lousy
Stargazer 02:09 PM 11-25-2020
God that 2016 game still pisses me off! Haven't beaten these guys since Joe Montana.
https://gasnsports.com/chiefs-bucs-a-checkered-history/
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:55 PM 11-26-2020
Our history at home playoff games was lousy.

The past is over. The future is fifteen
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:15 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Our history at home playoff games was lousy.

The past is over. The future is fifteen
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:13 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-):-):-)
Even the madden curse could only take him out for two weeks, and he won a superbowl to teach it a lesson.

Dont fucking tug on superman's cape.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:07 AM 11-27-2020
I went to the November 2nd, 2008 game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

I was 36 years old, and I was dating a 19 year old young lady, and Tampa Bay was her favorite NFL team.

At 36, I had lost all my abs and muscle definition from wrestling in high school, and I was under a lot of pressure to perform sexually 5 times each day.

Sure, having sex with an attractive younger woman 5 times a day sounds like every straight man's fantasy, but there is honestly a lot of pressure to keep up, because who wants to be the old dude who couldn't satisfy his young lady, and clue her into the fact that she should be dating someone closer to her own age?

Tampa Bay won in overtime, which delighted my young dance partner to no end, and she decided that the Bucs winning, and my resulting bad mood, was the perfect reason for an all night sex marathon. That night, between each "session" I tried to stall for time by recounting all the plays that helped the Bucs win, hoping that I could keep her talking about football long enough to make sure my little boxer could answer the bell for the next round.

Having to relive every losing play my favorite football team made, with a huge fan of the triumphant team, over and over again without being belligerent and rude, while also stressing out & hoping that I wouldn't humiliate myself by proving I wasn't man enough to satisfy a much younger, borderline nymphomaniac, killed a part of my soul that night that I will never be able to get back.

This is a 100% true story, and yes I have had a few alcoholic beverages.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 01:38 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I went to the November 2nd, 2008 game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

I was 36 years old, and I was dating a 19 year old young lady, and Tampa Bay was her favorite NFL team.

At 36, I had lost all my abs and muscle definition from wrestling in high school, and I was under a lot of pressure to perform sexually 5 times each day.

Sure, having sex with an attractive younger woman 5 times a day sounds like every straight man's fantasy, but there is honestly a lot of pressure to keep up, because who wants to be the old dude who couldn't satisfy his young lady, and clue her into the fact that she should be dating someone closer to her own age?

Tampa Bay won in overtime, which delighted my young dance partner to no end, and she decided that the Bucs winning, and my resulting bad mood, was the perfect reason for an all night sex marathon. That night, between each "session" I tried to stall for time by recounting all the plays that helped the Bucs win, hoping that I could keep her talking about football long enough to make sure my little boxer could answer the bell for the next round.

Having to relive every losing play my favorite football team made, with a huge fan of the triumphant team, over and over again without being belligerent and rude, while also stressing out & hoping that I wouldn't humiliate myself by proving I wasn't man enough to satisfy a much younger, borderline nymphomaniac, killed a part of my soul that night that I will never be able to get back.

This is a 100% true story, and yes I have had a few alcoholic beverages.

:-)

This reminds me of the guy who installed my alarm system years ago. We got to talking about women, and he said his current girlfriend was a young, smoking hot bisexual nymphomaniac, and that almost nightly they'd go out, she'd pick up another woman, and they would later engage in all night threesomes. But he wasn't bragging; he was frustrated. Said he was sick of it, exhausted all the time because most every night of his life was like the kinky sex olympics, and he missed the days when he could just simply fuck one woman normally and then go to bed and get a good night's sleep.

I remember thinking that while on the one hand I just wanted to slap the shit out of him, on the other I could see his point.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:58 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
:-)

This reminds me of the guy who installed my alarm system years ago. We got to talking about women, and he said his current girlfriend was a young, smoking hot bisexual nymphomaniac, and that almost nightly they'd go out, she'd pick up another woman, and they would later engage in all night threesomes. But he wasn't bragging; he was frustrated. Said he was sick of it, exhausted all the time because most every night of his life was like the kinky sex olympics, and he missed the days when he could just simply fuck one woman normally and then go to bed and get a good night's sleep.

I remember thinking that while on the one hand I just wanted to slap the shit out of him, on the other I could see his point.
It was great at first. She was a redhead, sexy AF, and very good at the sex. Having sex 5-6 times a week would have been perfect, but it was a minimum 3 times each day. She wanted sex when we woke up, she wanted sex when we got home from work, and she wanted sex when we went to bed.

Minimum.

We dated for about 4 months, but then she transferred to Northwest Missouri State and got a job in Maryville. She called me one night and said she really wanted to bang a dude in her history class, but she didn't want to cheat on me. I did the right thing and said bang away.

We hooked up when she would come back to town, and she banged away when she was in Maryville. It was a great arrangement until my ex-wife and I got back together.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:11 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by DanT:
This was about halfway through that 14-season playoff drought the Chiefs experienced after the famous Christmas day loss against the Dolphins in 1971, when we didn't make the playoffs again until the 1986 season.
Those were some pathetic teams that I watched during that time.
The 1986 team was a total fluke due to the special teams & Frank Gansz.
I have the last 2 games of that season on VHS.

I'm surprised we came out of it...thanks Carl & Marty! :-)
[Reply]
DanT 01:04 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Those were some pathetic teams that I watched during that time.
The 1986 team was a total fluke due to the special teams & Frank Gansz.
I have the last 2 games of that season on VHS.

I'm surprised we came out of it...thanks Carl & Marty! :-)
Exactly! Special teams and a fairly solid defense. When we beat the Bucs in 1986, Art Still racked up 3 of the 10.5 total sacks he had that year.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 09:34 PM 11-27-2020
I am not sure why but I always seem to get tickets for Chiefs/Bucs games whenever they play. I am still not entirely sure how we lost the 2016 game. That was just a fluke win by TB. That was Justin Houstin's first game from injury. The 2008 game was actually fun despite the loss. Thigpen looked good but the defense blew a 24-3 lead.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:13 AM 11-28-2020
History or hi story it's not the future
[Reply]
tylerpalko 11:42 AM 11-28-2020
The cool thing is, history prior to this current 2020 roster, does not matter.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up