ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:25 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Is he on his period? Because he's been playing like a bitch lately.
He's just been drinking alot of cranberry juice. It's a natural diuretic. He'll be fine soon.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:26 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hasn't raped anybody or assaulted anyone for a couple of weeks. So A+ so far.
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:26 PM 11-23-2020
They're another offense that runs through the run game. They look their best when they can run the ball. They don't like that great when they get away from the run.

And their defense has never seen Mahomes, Hill and Kelce before.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:28 PM 11-23-2020
The Chiefs route to domination is the same as it always is:

Score fast, score early, put them in a hole to force them out of the run game and then pin your ears back. Offense has to keep scoring. Chiefs have to play defense with their offense otherwise we're in for another nail biter.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:30 PM 11-23-2020
Love the fact that the Chiefs defense gets a crack to prove themselves against a high powered offense. Also love the Chiefs getting back to back games against above average opponents.

Time to start tuning the engine for playoff mode.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:31 PM 11-23-2020
I’d feel a lot better about this game if Schwartz was healthy and Fisher didn’t twist the knee.

We’re going to need to score a lot and their DL can get pressure without blitzing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:32 PM 11-23-2020
Excited for this one. We’ll learn a lot about both teams.

If we win this, then anything worse than 14-2 will be EXTREMELY disappointing. I don’t care what the Steelers record is, I have to believe that 14-2 gets the 1 seed (as long as we don’t lose to another AFC opponent).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 PM 11-23-2020
Tom Bratty can't move for shit. I have a feeling Jones will single-handedly turn this game in our favor on multiple possessions.

Run D looked good last night, too.

It's all on Tom.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:33 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want to taste the tears of Tom Brady's sadness.

I want Chris Jones to devour him.

Frank Clark says there is blood in the water.

[Reply]
carcosa 12:36 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’d feel a lot better about this game if Schwartz was healthy and Fisher didn’t twist the knee.

We’re going to need to score a lot and their DL can get pressure without blitzing.
Gosh, do you think we can????
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:37 PM 11-23-2020
Here’s an interesting stat. The Buccaneers allow opposing QBs to complete 68% of their passes. That’s tied with the Giants and Texans for 6th worst in the league.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:37 PM 11-23-2020
We could fuck around and lose this game really easily.

IF we play the way we did against The Raiders we just might.

Jones and Clark are going to have to show up.

Also-it's not the end of the world if we lose.

The Steelers are actually entering a stretch where they play play-off contenders for 4 of the next 6 games. Ravens, Bills, Colts, Browns. So, we'll see who they really are.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:39 PM 11-23-2020
Their defense is much better than the Raiders so, yeah, the defense needs to step up for us big time.

I’m not sure our D can play any worse than last night, though.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:40 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Here’s an interesting stat. The Buccaneers allow opposing QBs to complete 68% of their passes. That’s tied with the Giants and Texans for 6th worst in the league.
MAHOMES 30/30 600 YARDS 10 TOUCHDOWNS
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:41 PM 11-23-2020
If anyone sees Chris Jones or Frank Clark let somebody with the Chiefs know.

Because they've been missing for several weeks now.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up