ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy Thanksgiving Chiefsplanet Fam
Titty Meat 02:16 AM 11-26-2020
No doubt this year has been difficult yet here we are pushing through it til better days. We all have alot to be thankful for.

As for me who knows? Maybe the turkey wont be the only thing getting stuffed. To be continued.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:11 PM 11-26-2020
We just watched Pieces of April, it's one heck of an awesome Turkey Day movie...
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:11 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Very nice looking, bud... tell us about that sauce

Doing our big dinner tomorrow due to scheduling conflicts/ sad face

Actually the sauce is just thawed out wangs in the oven as they cook and seasoned. Very juicy wangs. Very tasty too. Also duck salt is the best salt i find at a local liquor store.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:22 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Actually the sauce is just thawed out wangs in the oven as they cook and seasoned. Very juicy wangs. Very tasty too. Also duck salt is the best salt i find at a local liquor store.
I hear Lew has a very juicy wang
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:25 PM 11-26-2020
I'm ready for bed
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:45 PM 11-26-2020
nighty nighty sweet sweet titty meat
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:08 AM 11-27-2020
I'll just drop this here...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/in...rnd/index.html

Could get interesting.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:29 PM 11-27-2020
Happy (late) Thanksgiving Billay and the rest of you shitbirds.

Till next time!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:26 PM 11-27-2020
love turkey

hate the drowsiness
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:53 PM 11-27-2020
This is our third year of having T Day dinner on Friday. Because there are several people in our family that are in the military or medical work, this year and the last two have involved at least one person, if not more, being on duty or working the ER or otherwise unavailable. So the rest of us just find a place that’s open and do not eat T Day food. Last year was a steakhouse on T Day.

I must say I kind of like it. It gives us some time on Wednesday so I’m not cooking until midnight and then all day Thursday. It makes T Day dinner on Friday really relaxed. I can do my prep work for cooking easily without any issue. Eating on Friday means if there are any ingredients we need we can easily get to the store. This year, my wife and daughter were working yesterday and my wife is working today so she will be home about 3:30 our time. She likes 2 things I don’t: green bean casserole and sweet potatoes. So she will make those when she gets home and we eat about 5:30.

This year’s menu:

Turkey breast porchetta
Sage/sausage stuffing
Crispy baked potato casserole
Green bean casserole
Spiced wine cranberry sauce
Sweet potato casserole
Creamy turkey gravy
Garlic pull apart rolls
2012 Louis Jason Clos St Jacque 1er Cru

Coffee Toffee Pecan Pie
Bourbon Creme Anglaise
Apple Pie Moonshine

We just got more snow so there’s a few inches of snow on the ground. A fire is gently crackling in our wood stove. The winter sun is setting shortly. My family is here, safe and sound.

I have so much to be thankful for. Low on the list, but certainly important, is that I am glad my KC Chiefs won the Super Bowl and that we have the best player in the league. It is reasonable to expect more Super Bowls in the future.

Have a good weekend to my fellow Planeteers. Even if we do not all agree on politics, religion, global economics or other issues, we can agree that we follow the best damn team in football. And I’m thankful for that.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up