ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:55 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I'm feeling great. Funniest thing about this is I was talking my ass off in my sleep about nonsense, mostly weird scenarios that ranged in time from 20 years ago to yesterday.

My poor wife smacked me 3 times in the middle of the night to remind me "to shut up, you're not at work, you're sleeping."

I had the next day off to recover. She worked for 12 hours on 2 hours of sleep.
Lol nice! Glad to hear it.
[Reply]
Donger 05:11 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I might imagine most people post it on social media because it represents overcoming a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands of people in this country and persevering through a difficult year. Only the most insecure read it as an affront and a signal of sweet, sweet virtue.

You do you though!
You are dealing with someone who believes that HAARP has been used to create earthquakes.

And that Japan was going to fall into the Pacific.

That Fukushima was going to be many times worse than Chernobyl.

And so on. Just an FYI.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:03 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't believe we're going to wear masks forever simply because I don't think people will actually do it.

I do think if the government had their way, we'd wear them for much, much longer than needed.

As for what has made me so cynical about the government, do you really need to ask?

Bad experience on The Masked Singer?
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:04 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My exemption is “I’m not taking that shit. “

Hell, if it works for you, ride that pony.

I expected you to be half dead when this site went live.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:33 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
:-) OK. Wrong about everything so sling mud. You know what's best for everyone I'm sure even though you couldn't be more wrong on legislation.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You don't know what you're talking about. Just stop. Your ignorant generalities couldn't be further from the truth and you're doing a fine job of making an ass out of yourself.
Ok so then my girlfriend's mother whom she talks to every night on the Facebook portal on the tv is lying to her and me that people are using their sexuality or gender identity as a reason to not get the vaccine and it is being allowed. She is the administrative RN at Saint Francis Memorial. I have a hard time thinking she is lying to us. With the stuff that you two are known for on this forum. Well it is an easy choice as to whom I am going to believe.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:55 PM 04-15-2021
killed hundreds of thousands!!!!

...of OVERWEIGHT people. But we don't fat shame gluttony anymore, so we just pimp their deaths instead.

Meanwhile, they are still the most vulnerable, and MickeyD's drive thru remains full.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:13 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah...only "spoiled children" are hesitant to take a rushed vaccine that has no long range testing.

There could be people developing immune deficiencies, food allergies and many other genetic artifacts...you're rolling the dice.

If you do develop side effects....you're on your own. There is no avenue for financial or legal restitution...even it it kills/maims you or a family member.

So essentially, you will be forced to take an unvetted solution to earn a living. If not by direct force than by institutional coercion. If it kills you...tough shit. If it physically prevents you from being able to earn a living...say a year down the road.....tough shit.

Pharma already got their billions...and a get out of jail free card.

****ing spoiled brats...
You act like some dipshit in a lab mixed a bunch of different kinds of bleach and other cleaners in a test tube and said, "This should do the trick!"
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:31 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
killed hundreds of thousands!!!!

...of OVERWEIGHT people. But we don't fat shame gluttony anymore, so we just pimp their deaths instead.

Meanwhile, they are still the most vulnerable, and MickeyD's drive thru remains full.
You've met me several times, do you think I'm overweight?

Well, BMI does, which what is being used in those studies... hell, I'm only ~20 pounds from being obese. :-):-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:34 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Well, BMI does, which what is being used in those studies... hell, I'm only ~20 pounds from being obese. :-):-)
80% of deaths are obese
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
80% of deaths are obese
50% obese... I believe the ~80% number is overweight and obese combined.

Look at these fat fucks with BMIs over 27!! :-)

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:47 PM 04-15-2021
Funny how people won't believe a word of things they don't want to hear about.... but, from the exact same sources that are full of shit, will believe something else word for word because it fits their world view.

I mean... obviously unhealthy people are more likely to be unhealthy, and Americans are known to be unhealthy.

BMI is also well known to be complete bullshit.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:58 PM 04-15-2021

Doesn't change the point, brother.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:09 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Doesn't change the point, brother.
Be sure to pick up your free underlying health condition once you've been vaccinated! :-)

Originally Posted by :
In case you needed another reason to get your COVID-19 vaccination, Krispy Kreme is sweetening the deal — it's giving free doughnuts to anyone with proof of vaccination, all year long.

Starting Monday, any customer with a valid COVID-19 vaccination card will receive a free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations nationwide. The iconic doughnut shop specifies that any guests who have received at least one of the two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine qualify for the promotion.

All you need to show is your vaccination card to redeem your doughnut — a vaccine sticker is not valid.

And it's not just a one-time offer. Vaccinated individuals can go back every single day and continue getting free doughnuts through all of 2021.

[Reply]
Coach 09:14 PM 04-15-2021
Be sure to pick up your free underlying health condition once you've been vaccinated! :-)
Hello, heart attack!!!!!!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:15 PM 04-15-2021
.11 % scared of Covid..STILL.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up