ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 52
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:53 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I always imagined MV looking like this....

(less cro-magnony but every bit as deuchy)
No love from the Vulture? No comment on what I "imagine" you look like when I see your posts....
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:54 PM 02-11-2009
No love from the Vulture? No comment on what I "imagine" you look like when I see your posts....
You found this how?
[Reply]
luv 04:54 PM 02-11-2009
I'm wondering just who it is he sees himself as?
[Reply]
AustinChief 05:00 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
You found this how?
can't give away the secrets of my mad sleuthing skillz!

DaFace gave a hint on a way anyone could track him down...

The fact that I also went so far as to get his cell# and address.... well that is just in case... :-)

Looks like he successfully fooled us with his ultra-deuche routine...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:02 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
328, 336, 337

I didn't make it that far my first time through, I can't believe those went unnoticed by everyone.
I thought they were just various net pictures. And to be named "Bock"; the horror!
[Reply]
DaFace 05:13 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
DaFace is short, about 5 foot 4, and stocky. He has longish hair, not unlike a young Tommy from Third Rock From The Sun, and a natural squint, not unlike Harry from Third Rock From The Sun. He's Asian, possibly Laotian in origin or maybe Cambodian, and has a small ying/yang symbol on the titanium rod that pierces his upper right eyebrow. He typically wears Bruno Magli loafers and suede sport jackets with leather patches on the sleeves.
It's not fair when you know what I look like. Pretty good description, though.
[Reply]
Buck 05:40 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'll tell ya what. I'll reveal this...

If you start with the pic of himself that MV posted earlier in this thread and follow the trail, you can learn a lot about him. It takes some detective work, but you'll get there. It could be fun to see if others can figure out things that I couldn't.
No, fuck you. You cant do that.

Just tell us. I don't have the time to be sleuthin' an' shit.
[Reply]
Buck 05:46 PM 02-11-2009
Um Holy Shit.

I think I just figured out who MV is.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:48 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
No, fuck you. You cant do that.

Just tell us. I don't have the time to be sleuthin' an' shit.
What more do you want? We already gave you pics. One google search will lead you right to him. Just figure out where else that photobucket account has been used and you're golden.

Um Holy Shit.

I think I just figured out who MV is.
Oh yeah?
[Reply]
Buck 05:52 PM 02-11-2009
What more do you want? We already gave you pics. One google search will lead you right to him. Just figure out where else that photobucket account has been used and you're golden.

Oh yeah?
At least I think I did.

He is another poster here.
[Reply]
burt 05:54 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
T.B.A. is a solid man, and powerful. He has broad, thick shoulders genetically arisen from centuries of hard-labor ancestors, and the left one bears a tattoo that is the Chinese lettering of the phrase "List of Chinese Tattoos - Pick One". He has remarkably hairy arms, a nice set of teeth, and occasionally uses the tweezers to keep a unibrow at bay. His nostrils are smaller than average. Stylewise, he's prone to Dockers and western shirts with mother-of-pearl snaps, and his shoe soles are indicative of a mild pronation of the feet.
So nice to be done by a professional.......
[Reply]
DaFace 05:55 PM 02-11-2009
At least I think I did.

He is another poster here.
Well, do tell. The only reason I'm not posting everything is because some of the information was obtained through mod-only information.
[Reply]
Buck 05:57 PM 02-11-2009
Well, do tell. The only reason I'm not posting everything is because some of the information was obtained through mod-only information.
Look up Niblet2008 on Google Image Search.

It returns 3 results.

1 of which is who I am thinking.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:01 PM 02-11-2009

It returns 3 results.

Those are all just CP pics, so don't take too much from that.

Anyway, I'm tired of being vague, so just search for "niblet2008 photobucket". The most interesting result is from joblo. Especially the profile. Meet the real MV.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 PM 02-11-2009

It returns 3 results.

Interesting...
[Reply]
Page 29 of 52
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up