ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:56 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I knew it was destined for long term love when it began with a drunken Orgy-FAIL.
Thanks for your wisdom sir, I dont know what I would do without you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:59 PM 11-03-2008
You'd probably remain in denial while everyone else PMs behind your back and laughs in the break room at your work. I'm here to help.
[Reply]
Buck 02:05 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
You'd probably remain in denial while everyone else PMs behind your back and laughs in the break room at your work. I'm here to help.
Nice to see you care.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 03:28 PM 11-03-2008
This. Is. Classic.

:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:37 PM 11-03-2008
The only thing that would make this better is if the (ex)GF posted here too.
[Reply]
Buck 03:38 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The only thing that would make this better is if the (ex)GF posted here too.
lol, no.....
[Reply]
FAX 03:53 PM 11-03-2008
I'm really good with women, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send me her email address. I would be more than happy to see if I can patch things up between the two of you.

FAX
[Reply]
Buck 03:54 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm really good with women, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send me her email address. I would be more than happy to see if I can patch things up between the two of you.

FAX
omgwtfbbqstfu@aol.com
[Reply]
FAX 04:23 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
omgwtfbbqstfu@aol.com
I can see that you are not taking my offer seriously, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Honestly, I can write excellent love poems and stuff. I can compare her breasts with ripe pomegranates and her nose to a soothing rainbow after an horrific storm and things like that.

Think about it, anyway. It worked for Cyrano's buddy.

FAX
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:25 PM 11-03-2008
I can see that you are not taking my offer seriously, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Honestly, I can write excellent love poems and stuff. I can compare her breasts with ripe pomegranates and her nose to a soothing rainbow after an horrific storm and things like that.

FAX
Your eyes are like brown circles with black dots in the middle
[Reply]
FAX 04:29 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Your eyes are like brown circles with black dots in the middle
Oooh. That's excellent, Mr. Demonpenz. I see you also have a knack for this sort of thing. Do you mind if I use it?

How about this one? Your mouth is like a slit near the bottom of your face with fleshy edges.

FAX
[Reply]
Buck 04:25 PM 11-03-2008

FAX
Lol, thats funny...Thanks for cheering me up.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:05 PM 11-03-2008
Wow.. All I did Halloween was get so drunk at Power and Light that I don't remember most of the night.. Got home somehow.. Don't even remember throwing up, but somehow managed to make it to the bathroom to do it..
[Reply]
FAX 06:18 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Wow.. All I did Halloween was get so drunk at Power and Light that I don't remember most of the night.. Got home somehow.. Don't even remember throwing up, but somehow managed to make it to the bathroom to do it..
Those were the days.

I can't clearly remember the last time I got so drunk I threw up. As I recall, it wasn't much fun, though. Poisoning yourself with alcohol to the point you have to regurgitate, is not particularly enjoyable.

As I remember it, the worst part about getting that drunk is trying to sleep when your bed is moving like a boat in rough seas. I would have to put one leg out and my foot on the floor in order to try and make it stop. I don't miss that one bit.

FAX
[Reply]
Buck 12:12 AM 11-04-2008
Welcome to my ignore list Iowanian...you fuckin dipshit...lol its funny cause I wont be able to read your lame ass response.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Up