ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
badgirl 09:56 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Damnit, couldn't you have said the clap, crabs, syphillis, anything but the herp?
Go to hell assholes.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:56 PM 05-05-2006
Damnit, couldn't you have said the clap, crabs, syphillis, anything but the herp?

Because I can't spell chlamydia.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:57 PM 05-05-2006
ignore, ignore, ignore and count to 10
[Reply]
badgirl 09:53 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Stumppy said he dropped that trash. I think he said it right after those pictures of you at the bar with those dudes came on.

Oh. I wouldn't be so crass as to call you trash. Of course.

I'm just saying what he said.
I saw what he said about that, but its still a ASSumption to say he broke up with me. You all know nothing about why we broke up but what stumppy may have said and of course like any breakup it will be onesided on both sides.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:54 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
I saw what he said about that, but its still a ASSumption to say he broke up with me. You all know nothing about why we broke up but what stumppy may have said and of course like any breakup it will be onesided on both sides.
shrug he said it first and has photographic evidence. he wins.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:55 PM 05-05-2006
shrug he said it first and has photographic evidence. he wins.
He don't have shit. I'll tell you that right now
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:54 PM 05-05-2006
:-)

Holy s**t, please don't leave. I can't buy this kind of entertainment. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:56 PM 05-05-2006
Ooops.

It looks like I've found myself in teh Pusshidden adventure.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:57 PM 05-05-2006
Dear Abby,

There's this girl who broke up with her man. It was very sad but totally her doing. She was SOOOOOOOOOOO at peace with her decision that a week, two, three, who the hell cares, later she devoted an entire evening and thread to putting her ex down.

Is she confused, a compulsive liar, or just an attention whore?

- Anonymous in Scottsdale
[Reply]
badgirl 09:59 PM 05-05-2006
Dear Abby,

There's this girl who broke up with her man. It was very sad but totally her doing. She was at peace with her decision that a week, two, three, who the hell cares, later she devoted an entire evening and thread to putting her ex down.

Is she confused, a compulsive liar, or just an attention whore?

- Anonymous in Scottsdale
I didn't bring up stumppys name Phobia did, get your damn facts straight she-man before you open your dicksucker.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:11 PM 05-05-2006
I didn't bring up stumppys name Phobia did, get your damn facts straight she-man before you open your dicksucker.
I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 05-05-2006
I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.

I'm impar...oh never mind.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:12 PM 05-05-2006

30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish
[Reply]
Katipan 10:16 PM 05-05-2006
30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish
That's what I thought, ugly whore.
[Reply]
go bo 10:57 PM 05-05-2006

ooh, ooh!

i'm impartial... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up