ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Best reactions to Chiefs trade with Bills
RedinTexas 09:25 AM 04-28-2024

Go to 3:52:24 for the initial reaction to the trade (best part.)

Watch all the way through the pick. See Tom predict it and his reaction.

ETA - go to 3:56:20 for the prediction of Worthy
go to 3:57:30 for him talking about what happens if the Chiefs take Worthy
go to 3:59:20 for the actual pick
[Reply]
Azide22 10:58 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Does someone out there actually listen to this guy ramble to himself for hours?
Its disjointed and painful and just genuinely dull. You'd have to be someone with insane amounts of time on your hands and be unable to.enjoy actual entertainment.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:02 PM 04-28-2024
TikTok sucks ass
[Reply]
DRM08 11:56 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Monty:
NSFW for language :-)

@thecavemansclips

Safe to say I wanted Worthy! - check me out on Twitch - Twitch.tv/thecavemannfl #nfl #nfldraft #nfldraft2024 #bills #chiefs

♬ original sound - The Caveman’s Clips

Pretty awesome rant. Lol
[Reply]
Bump 12:14 AM 04-29-2024
I came across this rant lol, I started it at about 3:40 when the rant starts. He's pissed lol

NSFW some curse words

[Reply]
wazu 05:59 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I came across this rant lol, I started it at about 3:40 when the rant starts. He's pissed lol

NSFW some curse words

I love the guy comparing this with doing business with Saudi Arabia. Sounds like a McDermott battle cry.
[Reply]
loochy 08:50 AM 04-29-2024
I swear man, if Worthy ends up being HOF quality like Mahomes it will be the most hilarious thing in the history of hilarious things.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:57 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Maybe. Im just not so sure Purdy has the arm to utilize Worthy to his full extent. Only a handful of quarterbacks in the league do. Mahomes, Allen, Stroud, Stafford, Herbert, Rodgers. It is why I was floored the Bills didnt take him. Josh Allen slings that thing 80 yards with ease.
And now Brady will proceed to have Allen throwing quick outs and designed runs to limit his turnovers and get him beat the hell up. What a fucking waste.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:08 AM 04-29-2024
I really didn't put a ton of stock in how the Bills fans fealt about trading the pick the Chiefs drafted Mahomes. Then I watched this video and realized Mahomes and Worthy could have both been Bills.

Yeah... that's pretty rough. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 09:09 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I really didn't put a ton of stock in how the Bills fans fealt about trading the pick the Chiefs drafted Mahomes. Then I watched this video and realized Mahomes and Worthy could have both been Bills.

Yeah... that's pretty rough. :-)
McDuffie too lol.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:17 AM 04-29-2024
I think what gets me the most is the Bills fans firmly believe they got fucked because its us they traded with. Any other of the 31 teams and they wouldn't mind. We truly have stolen their soul.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 12:04 PM 04-29-2024
Article about draft for each team in the San Diego Union Tribune today.

Kansas City
Grade: A
The lowdown: The Bills being complicit in allowing GM Brett Veach to draft Texas’ WR Xavier Worthy is
reminiscent of a scene in Jason X, where the famous last words of a science officer before being decapitated by
Jason Voorhees is “Guys, it’s OK! He just wanted his machete back!”
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:29 PM 04-29-2024
Buffalo moving down pissed off their fans because it goes against the propaganda Bills were selling that they are a contender.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 01:24 PM 04-29-2024
It reeks of Schadenfreude in here.

:-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:39 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Article about draft for each team in the San Diego Union Tribune today.

Kansas City
Grade: A
The lowdown: The Bills being complicit in allowing GM Brett Veach to draft Texas’ WR Xavier Worthy is
reminiscent of a scene in Jason X, where the famous last words of a science officer before being decapitated by
Jason Voorhees is “Guys, it’s OK! He just wanted his machete back!”
Oh my god. That's amazing.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up