ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 121
« First < 2171111117118119120121
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:27 PM Yesterday
It's also Jamal Murray to act like a total piece of shit when things get tough and then not even issue an apology in any form.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:32 PM Yesterday
KAT must average 2 fouls per game that are just another level of stupid and unnecessary
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:38 PM Yesterday
Edwards might score 50 in this game and I’m not even sure it will be enough
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM Yesterday
Yeah, this one's done.

We'll see what happens game 5, but unless Denver cools off a bit on the shooting percentage, I think that's all she wrote for the series.

I did say we'd take them to 6. Didn't expect it happening with a 2-0 Minnesota lead. We still might go to 7, but I don't see us getting 2 out of 3 against them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:21 PM Yesterday
Rudy getting exposed as he always does when the going gets tough
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:21 PM Yesterday
They might be better just benching Gobert outright.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:27 PM Yesterday
Denver back in command of this series after this win and look like the firmly better team when Rudy is on the floor
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:40 PM Yesterday
Rudy did the money sign again after his clear push in the back :-)

Such loser energy from the guy at all times
[Reply]
lcarus 08:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, this one's done.

We'll see what happens game 5, but unless Denver cools off a bit on the shooting percentage, I think that's all she wrote for the series.

I did say we'd take them to 6. Didn't expect it happening with a 2-0 Minnesota lead. We still might go to 7, but I don't see us getting 2 out of 3 against them.
Hey don't write Minnesota off just yet. It's a series now. I could see this one going 7 easily and then it's up for grabs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Rudy did the money sign again after his clear push in the back :-)

Such loser energy from the guy at all times

Apparently you can do whatever you want in these playoffs and Silver won’t suspend you. So if that’s how he wants to spend his money, whatever
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM Yesterday
hahahahaha

fake goat

Reggie Miller throwing shade at LeBron? 👀 pic.twitter.com/ONkNzFHvf5

— BrickWrld (@BRICKW0RLD) May 13, 2024

[Reply]
dirk digler 07:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, this one's done.

It is crazy that each team lost both games at home. Not sure I have seen that before.
[Reply]
Page 121 of 121
« First < 2171111117118119120121
Up