Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>RISE of MAHOMES II: KNIGHT of the KINGDOM
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 02-10-2019
The Legend Begins.

[Reply]
Frosty 12:01 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This is so very confusing. Do we really feel as if Sherman were ever visible as an offensive option? His two best games since he joined the Chiefs were in the season finale at Denver (when we were resting starters including Hunt for most of the game after he got the rushing title) and then the Pro Bowl. He's had a few memorable plays here and there, but that was more of a novelty act than someone who was ever the go-to option on any play. Even the Week 1 TD - it was mentioned after the game that the play was designed to go elsewhere, but they ran it several times in practice and Sherman kept winding up open.
I always laugh at people who point to Sherman's Pro Bowl performance and use it to criticize the Chiefs for how they used him. It was the freakin' Pro Bowl, with no game planning and limited defensive alignments. I guarantee "cover Sherman at all costs" wasn't in the gameplan.

Like you and Clay said, he worked best in small doses because it wasn't expected.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
And the Golden Globe goes to.............Hammock Parties - Rise of Mahomes II : Knight of the Kingdom

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:01 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The CHIEFS fan behind you looks really happy for you! :-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:07 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The CHIEFS fan behind you looks really happy for you! :-)
If you edited that to make the lady in red, the guy from Fisher getting picked #1, that would be gold!
[Reply]
Monty 02:15 PM 02-11-2019
You Like Me! GIF from Youlikeme GIFs

[Reply]
Monty 02:18 PM 02-11-2019

Speaking of which, there are three easter eggs in this video...see if you can spot them.

They're not technically easter eggs, but if you're not looking for them you don't see them, and the shots they are in are very quick.
Oh, speaking of Easter Eggs, I'd like to see a Thermos in a video somewhere. Just randomly left wherever.

Just for kicks. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:26 PM 02-11-2019
Also note his frosted tips.

If Pat frosts his tips red next season every dude in KC is going to look like a circus freak.

Speaking of which, there are three easter eggs in this video...see if you can spot them.

They're not technically easter eggs, but if you're not looking for them you don't see them, and the shots they are in are very quick.
Does the Wilhelm count?

Mangini is a loser with a loser's mentality. That's all you need to know.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:27 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Does the Wilhelm count?
:-)

i guess that's four

i'm glad someone recognized it because no one has said sheeeeiiit yet
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:36 PM 02-11-2019
:-)

i guess that's four

i'm glad someone recognized it because no one has said sheeeeiiit yet
KC Grill of futility? Mahomes Logo over Arrowhead? I don't think of these as easter eggs, but they were a nice touch.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:40 PM 02-11-2019
KC Grill of futility? Mahomes Logo over Arrowhead? I don't think of these as easter eggs, but they were a nice touch.
precursor to Robocop

What's your name son, smirks PMII " Mahomes"
[Reply]
Chiefs_Fan 02:55 PM 02-11-2019
epic!
[Reply]
GoHuge 03:07 PM 02-11-2019
That was great....excellent work! Pretty damn funny too!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM 02-11-2019
the grill was the one i was looking for first

i loved doing that

two others:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:21 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
precursor to Robocop

What's your name son, smirks PMII " Mahomes"
I think you're going to be disappointed.

There's no Scott Pioli character for Robothrow to blow away so...probably not happening.

I'm still mad I'll never see that video ever again because my goddamn hard drive crashed. :-)
[Reply]
Monty 03:53 PM 02-11-2019
the grill was the one i was looking for first

i loved doing that

two others:

Spoiler!
The grill did not go unnoticed. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up