ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to hire Matt House as LB coach [no, really - they actually are this time]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 02-08-2019

Source: the Chiefs are expected to hire University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House as their linebackers coach.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 8, 2019

Holy shit. I actually thought we should just straight up hire this guy as DC. He was on my list of top 3 candidates. We got him as LB coach?

Fucking homerun hire if it comes to pass
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:20 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
:-)

Now make the world a better place and change his name to Sour Momma Monkey Butt Love or something like that. Just make sure he hates it! That’s the most important thing as we have learned
It's tempting. But I'll be an asshole again.
[Reply]
booger 07:21 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
King of Lil' Chiefy's
Exactly! Forgot that one
[Reply]
booger 07:23 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
It's tempting. But I'll be an asshole again.
Just blame it on Daface problem solved
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:28 PM 02-12-2019
Just blame it on Daface problem solved
Yeah. That probably wouldn't fly.
[Reply]
booger 07:30 PM 02-12-2019
Yeah. That probably wouldn't fly.
:-)

Can’t blame a guy for trying
[Reply]
stevieray 07:34 PM 02-12-2019
Exactly! Forgot that one
How the hell are you, nerd?

....life treating you good?
[Reply]
FAX 07:37 PM 02-12-2019
I would just like to say that "burnt orange" is a viable crayon color and is very appropriate when one is composing portraits of nude Amazon women digging for tubers and rhizomes used in traditional native soups.

FAX
[Reply]
booger 07:40 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
How the hell are you, nerd?

....life treating you good?
Hey man! Not too bad could be better could be worse lol, thanks for asking. How about yourself?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 02-12-2019
Care to explain my lack of comprehension on this post?

Maybe it's me but I think you're just a fucking idiot...
The phrasing is correct, but you are the recipient of the $100.00 in both cases.

My mistake.

Those are two examples in which you would win the bet.

Which, incidentally, is exactly what was stated in the original post sans clarifying the partnership of Reid/Hunt or the status of said player as an "undisputed asset".

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate
I guarantee you that Andy Reid and Clark Hunt will never again release premium talent from this team based on legal issues, murder or rape being the only exceptions.
If the player runs over Tavia's dog in the parking lot, gets a DWI after smacking 5 women in a nightclub, or pulls down his pants on the field while running down the sideline brandishing a sawed-off shotgun and lies to Clark's face while sitting in the office viewing the evidence with him, he will NOT be kicked off the team and released in to the wild for zero compensation. Etc. Etc. Etc.

If this is the status quo from now until Reid's departure, you will pay ME.

If however this same player is released for one of these non-rape, non-murder incidents in to the wild for zero compensation during the remainder of Andy's tenure, I will pay YOU.

If the same player is released into the wild for no compensation because he picked up a rape or murder charge, NO ONE gets paid because that is the EXCEPTION.

As clearly stated.

In the original post.

Are we about done here?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:42 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I would just like to say that "burnt orange" is a viable crayon color and is very appropriate when one is composing portraits of nude Amazon women digging for tubers and rhizomes used in traditional native soups.

FAX
Point taken, Mr. FAX.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:47 PM 02-12-2019
The phrasing CAN'T be correct
[Reply]
FAX 07:51 PM 02-12-2019
OBJECTION!

(On the grounds that nobody knows what the hell the point is anymore.)

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:03 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
OBJECTION!

(On the grounds that nobody knows what the hell the point is anymore.)

FAX
This is why I love me since faxy
[Reply]
booger 08:05 PM 02-12-2019
Good Lord...Shotguns and rape? The owners wife’s dog? Mrs House is probably on google search looking for homes right now and if she starts digging up what what chiefs fans are like by reading a thread about her husband on chiefsplanet she’s gonna makes him turn the car around and head back to Kentucky
[Reply]
New World Order 08:25 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Perhaps they are this aggressive going for this particular coach because they think it means they won't have to go out into FA overpaying for a starter. They might think a lot of the players just need to be developed and coached up. I can't say one way or the other, but I bet the new coaching staff gets more out of the roster than Sutton did.
God I hope not

We need new blood on defense.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up