ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 40
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to hire Matt House as LB coach [no, really - they actually are this time]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 02-08-2019

Source: the Chiefs are expected to hire University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House as their linebackers coach.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 8, 2019

Holy shit. I actually thought we should just straight up hire this guy as DC. He was on my list of top 3 candidates. We got him as LB coach?

Fucking homerun hire if it comes to pass
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:05 PM 02-12-2019
I literally know nothing about this guy - you all are excited about this hire - tell me why I should be, aside from the obvious - no more Sutton..... ...??
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:14 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
1st off you should probably re read your "kings English" and see where you fucked up.

Then i'm going to ask why we are talking about releasing player over legal issues anyway? Kareem Hunt was released because he lied to the team. Otherwise he'd still be here.
First, I'm done addressing your lack of comprehension.

As to your question, was there not a legal issue or the possibility of pending legal troubles tied to the case of Kareem Hunt which in turn caused him to lie and/or omit the full details of the situation in question to the Chiefs/Hunt?

Or,

"Did-he-lie-to-Clark-'cuz-he-knew-he-dun-a-bad-thing-SAH-TOH"? :-)

Fuck....
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:21 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I literally know nothing about this guy - you all are excited about this hire - tell me why I should be, aside from the obvious - no more Sutton..... ...??
House was viewed by many to be a legitimate DC candidate before Spags was hired because of the work on his resume, especially if they were going to hire a young new face.

Had anyone known that Daly was going to be available, I think he would have been an excellent DC candidate. KC was able to acquire both coaches as position coaches on top of the Spagnuolo hire.

More than anything, these hires reaffirm that KC is destination #1 in the NFL world right now and might be for the long term future.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:21 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
We had him, then we didn’t, now we do. And he coaches and stuff.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:25 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Clark Hunt, pay this shit off, and get this D rolling!
Thanks Clark, appreciate it. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:27 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He coached Aaron Donald at Pitt....
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:28 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
House was viewed by many to be a legitimate DC candidate before Spags was hired because of the work on his resume, especially if they were going to hire a young new face.

Had anyone known that Daly was going to be available, I think he would have been an excellent DC candidate. KC was able to acquire both coaches as position coaches on top of the Spagnuolo hire.

More than anything, these hires reaffirm that KC is destination #1 in the NFL world right now and might be for the long term future.
To tack on to this, House coached a ton of great linebackers, one of which will be the #2 pick in the draft most likely and Daly coached some of the best defensive linemen in the league.

Both have left top notch players in their wake wherever they went. Judging from video of House coaching, it appears he's very detailed and knowledgeable. He's not a "roll the ball out there" kind of coach to borrow from college basketball. That's what Sutton is.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:32 PM 02-12-2019
Can we please ban Sutton’s name like we did to Pioli
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:35 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Of course you can lose, idiot. If the Chiefs, during the Reid era, kick a top-tier talent to the curb through outright release( no trades )over any legal issue sans murder or rape, you owe me $100.00

If they throw "Tyreek Hill" to the curb for a DWI, I owe you $100
Care to explain my lack of comprehension on this post?

Maybe it's me but I think you're just a fucking idiot...
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:36 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
First, I'm done addressing your lack of comprehension.

As to your question, was there not a legal issue or the possibility of pending legal troubles tied to the case of Kareem Hunt which in turn caused him to lie and/or omit the full details of the situation in question to the Chiefs/Hunt?

Or,

"Did-he-lie-to-Clark-'cuz-he-knew-he-dun-a-bad-thing-SAH-TOH"? :-)

Fuck....
he was released because he lied. Had he been honest he probably would still be a chief.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:51 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr:

Ty
[Reply]
booger 07:02 PM 02-12-2019
Maybe it's me but I think you're just a ****ing idiot...
It’s not just you...there’s only one reject to come in and mess up a good Chiefs thread by obsessively sprinkling his hate crack all over. No ****ing clue what that shit eating moron is talking about 90% of the time and that’s coming from a super odd perv like myself. Now just throw in a Chunt and something something about certain sweet chocolate peckered penii I think he calls it. In short, no. It’s not just you
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
It’s not just you...there’s only one reject to come in and mess up a good Chiefs thread by obsessively sprinkling his hate crack all over. No ****ing clue what that shit eating moron is talking about 90% of the time and that’s coming from a super odd perv like myself. Now just throw in a Chunt and something something about certain sweet chocolate peckered penii I think he calls it. In short, no. It’s not just you
Well thanks booger.

I was doubting myself here
[Reply]
booger 07:14 PM 02-12-2019
Well thanks booger.

I was doubting myself here
:-)

Now make the world a better place and change his name to Sour Momma Monkey Butt Love or something like that. Just make sure he hates it! That’s the most important thing as we have learned
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:17 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
:-)

Now make the world a better place and change his name to Sour Momma Monkey Butt Love or something like that. Just make sure he hates it! That’s the most important thing as we have learned

King of Lil' Chiefy's
[Reply]
Page 33 of 40
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up