Originally Posted by :
BJ Kissel
BJ Kissel
@ChiefsReporter
·
33m
#Chiefs CB Steven Nelson (92.7 PFF Overall Grade) was
@PFF
's top-graded player last night. He was targeted six times and only allowed two receptions for 33 yards.

Over the past six games, Nelson has only allowed 264 yards while being targeted 42 times.

He’s having a pretty good season, and at least half of CP thinks he sucks. It’s a shame.
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:15 AM 12-14-2018
The Myth that Nelson Sucks

It's no myth. Unfortunately we don't have anything better to throw out there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:16 AM 12-14-2018
This thread aged well
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:21 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Why the **** was he not doubled all 2nd half? Oh right, Bob ****ing Sutton.
Seriously...Sutton seems to think that his scheme is fine and the players just need to execute it...which in theory is true, but he needs to adjust to the FACT that his PLAYERS can't fucking execute the SCHEME...

...and the scheme sucks...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:32 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This delusional prick needs to be gone yesterday. Can’t wait til this clown is off my team.

Someone needs to send his ass the gif of him being dragged by the WR across the back of the endzone that he drew the flag on. See if the thinks that is bullshit speak, and ask him if that takes his value up.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:33 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Mike Williams is a legit stud at WR.
Wasn't it great when Fuller and Scamdick both let him run right past them at the line into the endzone.....all by himself.

I really want to know how the fuck that happens. Game on the line, defending a 2 point conversion attempt for the win. And NOBODY was anywhere near their stud WR.

NOBODY!
[Reply]
lcarus 11:34 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Mike Williams is a legit stud at WR.
I was gonna pick him up for my fantasy super bowl and didn't pull the trigger. I'm retarded for not doing so. I knew he'd rape our shit defense.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:09 PM 12-14-2018
This delusional prick needs to be gone yesterday. Can’t wait til this clown is off my team.

What a terrible thing to tweet after you blow coverage on the game winning two point conversion.

He's not wrong - but it's a punk move.
[Reply]
TEX 12:24 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Wasn't it great when Fuller and Scamdick both let him run right past them at the line into the endzone.....all by himself.

I really want to know how the **** that happens. Game on the line, defending a 2 point conversion attempt for the win. And NOBODY was anywhere near their stud WR.

NOBODY!
Yes. THAT was COOL! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:26 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Seriously...Sutton seems to think that his scheme is fine and the players just need to execute it...which in theory is true, but he needs to adjust to the FACT that his PLAYERS can't ****ing execute the SCHEME...

...and the scheme sucks...
This really says it all. Adjust to your talent. Put the talent you have in the best position that it can be in to succeed.
[Reply]
TEX 12:27 PM 12-14-2018

"Nelson Island?" :-) More like Gilligan's Island...
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:28 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Someone needs to send his ass the gif of him being dragged by the WR across the back of the endzone that he drew the flag on. See if the thinks that is bullshit speak, and ask him if that takes his value up.
Or send him a gif of the wr 5 yards behind him when that int left rivers hand. He was beat like a drum
[Reply]
Spott 12:28 PM 12-14-2018
Nelson sucked after the first pass. He’s a shitty CB that could be replaced with any schmuck off a practice squad.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:35 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Nelson sucked after the first pass. He’s a shitty CB that could be replaced with any schmuck off a practice squad.
Then how is he the 18th best CB in football?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:37 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Then how is he the 18th best CB in football?
He is only if you can verify that PFF's metrics accurately measure performance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:43 PM 12-14-2018

Wow :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up