ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Media Center>FOX & MacFarlane's The Orville
Fire Me Boy! 06:46 AM 05-16-2017

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:58 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Orville has officially lost me. Unlikable characters and plots that range from silly to stupid to offensive.

No mas.
Quality dropped drastically this year, and it gets worse with each episode. Chick that got wrote out was just the first rat fleeing a sinking ship.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:04 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
My Wife started watching (and sort of pulled me in) to Star Trek "Enterprise"...never been a fan of the genre' but damn! That actress that plays "T Pol"....Holy Shit....

She's hot as hell.

Enterprise doesn't get consistently good until season 4. At which point UPN cancelled it. There is no place in the UPN lineup for a show that doesn't suck.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:33 PM 02-11-2019
They wasted Blalock by giving her bad material and obviously making her a fanservice addition in forcing the catsuit as her 24/7 costume.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:09 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
They wasted Blalock by giving her bad material and obviously making her a fanservice addition in forcing the catsuit as her 24/7 costume.
One of my friends deals in movie/TV memorabilia. He's had some really cool stuff over the years, including one of Blalock's orange costumes from Enterprise. He's long since sold it, but for a time he displayed it on a female mannequin.

And yes, I did cop a feel. :-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:21 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yeah, I agree 100%. She really improved as an actress as the series progressed. The biggest issue with Enterprise was writer fatigue. They were running on fumes after TNG and were on empty by the time ENT started. They desperately needed fresh blood in the writing room.w

Seven of Nine was eye candy for sure, but she also got great scripts. Jeri Ryan was also a surprisingly good actress, too.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:48 PM 02-21-2019
Okay, that was a cool episode. Didn't expect a turn like that. Very Best of Both Worlds.
[Reply]
007 03:37 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Okay, that was a cool episode. Didn't expect a turn like that. Very Best of Both Worlds.
yeah, almost a ripoff really. Wish they could be more original.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:13 AM 02-22-2019
My god the actress who plays the doctor single-handedly ruined what could have been the best story by far this season. Seriously. It's like watching an 80 year old drama queen that hasn't changed since high school. At this point I want the bad guys to win just so she dies.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:36 PM 02-22-2019
The story line with the doctor is/was getting a bit thin. The latest episode did go in a different direction than I had thought. At least they have diverted away from the Bortus story line. There are only so many ways you can keep telling the same story. I find it mildly annoying that advertising diversity seems to be main focus point.

Just like humans, these races are apparently all too stupid to really exist with the technology they have developed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:14 PM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
yep, didn’t expect that. Now Seth has his version of the Borg threat to humans. The show should get better now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:48 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yep, didn’t expect that. Now Seth has his version of the Borg threat to humans. The show should get better now.
Best episode yet. I like this direction way better than this crap of visiting the weird home worlds of crew members.
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:10 PM 03-02-2019
Last two episodes have completely redeemed this show for me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:48 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Best episode yet. I like this direction way better than this crap of visiting the weird home worlds of crew members.
I mean, to be fair... this last two parter DID involve visiting the weird home world of one of the crew members :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:51 PM 03-03-2019
I stopped recording this because everyone one here said it sucked out loud. Then, the last two episodes! Of course, Spectrum only has part one available for On Demand so far.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:02 PM 03-04-2019
Went to watch the second half of the latest story arc and found it didn't record because DirecTV is having a pissing match with the local FOX station. :-) Hopefully there will be some way to download the show when they get this resolved. Have the same problem with the latest 'The Passage".
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up