ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 2678
« First < 8485455565758 59606162681081585581058 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I wasn't referring to your specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.
Look above you dude
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 04-29-2017
I wasn't referring to you specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.

The #Giants, who likely would’ve taken Patrick Mahomes if he fell to them yesterday, select at No 87 #Cal QB Davis Webb. Joins Eli & Geno.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 29, 2017

It could be false, but when the big insiders are reporting it, odds are it is true. And now, if they were asked about it they would likely walk it back and say they didn't in order to prevent any controversy within their market.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/129...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
go bo 09:12 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

Alex has no options you fucking clown. The world is NOT his oyster, and he'd be lucky as all fuck to land a starting job elsewhere in the league.

Eat fuck pie.

No one. But Baby Lee needs a made-up scapegoat to soothe the pains of his anus after Reid and Dorsey rented the Goodyear Blimp and hired Alicia Keys to sing "Alex we don't love you no mo'" for the entire world to see.

And even better, the RIGHT kind of new fans.

HUZZAH!
HEY! :-)

babble lee matters!!

AND DON'T U 4GET IT!!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:12 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Look above you dude
I already saw that yesterday. Schefter saying it lends credibility to the NYG rumor. I was really wondering if there were credible rumors about ARI and HOU specifically wanting him besides pre draft conjecture and a photo of the HOU war room.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:16 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

It could be false, but when the big insiders are reporting it, odds are it is true. And now, if they were asked about it they would likely walk it back and say they didn't in order to prevent any controversy within their market.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/129...atrick-mahomes
That will be nice salt to rub around here if PMII actually pans out and yes any confidence shown of HOU in Watson means nothing in what they really wanted.
[Reply]
go bo 09:16 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Are you done being delusional for the day?

There is absolutely no difference between John Dorsey and Andy Reid selecting a QB and the fans and media who have long known that Alex was a stop-gap at best.
The Chiefs and their more intelligent football fans are finally in lock-step together.

And yes, I will continue to chastise the idiot who believes otherwise.

And thank God Almighty that the "entertainment" is now out of the stone age and has elected to become relevant in the modern NFL, even though certain idiotic elements of the fan base would have been perfectly happy continuing to bring in FA scrub after scrub while drafting fatties every year to protect the latest piece of shit.

It was a long fucking war, but by God we never quit and now stand victorious.

HUZZAH, BITCHES!
HUZZAH, BITCHES!
INN-FUCKING-DEEEDE!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:18 PM 04-29-2017
I already saw that yesterday. Schefter saying it lends credibility to the NYG rumor. I was really wondering if there were credible rumors about ARI and HOU specifically wanting him besides pre draft conjecture and a photo of the HOU war room.
It wasn't just the photo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ethanhamm...p%3Ft%3D307429

The Cardinals are the only one I'm not sure about
[Reply]
DRM08 09:19 PM 04-29-2017
This was a good video that probably hasn't been viewed much in the Draft process. Incomplete pass but yet another insane example of his arm strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XQuafgzHj8
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:22 PM 04-29-2017
Those morons at the Mane.... hopped on there to see their reaction to Mahomes, they all want to write him off as a bust today, think he is a poor man's Paxton Lynch, weak arm, etc... its pretty hilarious, really.

The fact that Sean Payton, Ben McCadoo, Bruce Arians, Bill O'Brien and Andy Reid all wanted a kid alone would lead me to believe he might be special. Stay scared, Dungver.

Meanwhile at one of the Raiders forums, they are actually sensible and recognize that Mahomes does have big time potential long term.

Faider fans can be realistic because they have their QB.

Donko fans on the other hand? Not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
This was a good video that probably hasn't been viewed much in the Draft process. Incomplete pass but yet another insane example of his arm strength.

JFC that is just unreal. This needs to be in the OP
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 PM 04-29-2017

I know it has already been posted, but my goodness. The sequence from 0:32-1:39 is just insane playmaking.
When he scrambles left to the sideline, then spins and throws across his body to the middle at 1:20 is Blue Chip Elite
[Reply]
hometeam 09:25 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:

ftfy

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:25 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It wasn't just the photo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ethanhamm...p%3Ft%3D307429

The Cardinals are the only one I'm not sure about
I remember that from Thursday as well. Its something but who knows with that one. We certainly stole him from a couple teams, if not more.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:42 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Buns:
Sorry guys, you know Mahomes is a two year project at best. We should extend Alex AT THE LEAST to 2020, because he won't likely pan out. Besides, does PM2 even know the complexities of setting up your punter at your own 35? Sorry guys, it's just common sense, you should look it up. /TiggerUppercunt
Sorry, Buns. I completely misread you.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:34 PM 04-29-2017
Cousins, Cam, Luck, Newton, Prescott have hands in the above average category >9.875 inches. Mahomes' hand size came in at 9.25.

And for comparison's sake... Favre/ Rodgers have hands at 10 1/8th and larger

My guess is at some point in his career he will need to start throwing with a glove on, especially November and later in the year.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 2678
« First < 8485455565758 59606162681081585581058 > Last »
Up