ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 2678
« First < 7475354555657 58596061671071575571057 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:21 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
So when Alex loses, it's the defense's fault.

When Mahomes loses, it's his fault.

What the fuck is going on here?
Mahomes has too many real TDs. He needs more of the hidden ones.
[Reply]
notorious 06:24 PM 04-29-2017
I can see it now.

Mahomes will be in the middle of a 4 TD, 350 yard game and throw a pick. Our local numbnutted idiot will blame everything on Mahomes.

When Alex's picks in the endzone are mentioned he blames the defense for everything.

Nobody is this stupid. He is trolling, and I have no idea why I am addressing his dumbfuckery.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:27 PM 04-29-2017
By Tigger's logic, the Colts playoff game 4 years ago was Alex's fault. I mean, that was basically every game for Pat in college.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:46 PM 04-29-2017

I know it has already been posted, but my goodness. The sequence from 0:32-1:39 is just insane playmaking.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:54 PM 04-29-2017
I'm not going to get too excited about the Patrick Mahomes pick until he shows me something at the NFL level. Plenty of great college QBs have gotten picked high in the 1st rd and not done much in the NFL. I don't think I need to say the names. You all know them.

Now I have full confidence in Reid to make Mahomes a good NFL QB but I think it is important to remain patient. Rodgers sat for a few years and if Mahomes has to too I don't think it is a big deal if he turns out to be the QB we all hope he will be.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:56 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mahomes has too many real TDs. He needs more of the hidden ones.
I've been reviewing his stats and across multiple sources he had zero punter set ups. Zero.
You guys are so screwed.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:30 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
By Tigger's logic, the Colts playoff game 4 years ago was Alex's fault. I mean, that was basically every game for Pat in college.
I think we can all agree that injuries did us in
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:37 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I'm not going to get too excited about the Patrick Mahomes pick until he shows me something at the NFL level.
I'm shocked.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:37 PM 04-29-2017
Daniel Jeremiah w/Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/GmH6vQXV47w

Dan Patrick w/Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/2lvutYRjJVM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:49 PM 04-29-2017
Those morons at the Mane.... hopped on there to see their reaction to Mahomes, they all want to write him off as a bust today, think he is a poor man's Paxton Lynch, weak arm, etc... its pretty hilarious, really.

The fact that Sean Payton, Ben McCadoo, Bruce Arians, Bill O'Brien and Andy Reid all wanted a kid alone would lead me to believe he might be special. Stay scared, Dungver.

Meanwhile at one of the Raiders forums, they are actually sensible and recognize that Mahomes does have big time potential long term.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:53 PM 04-29-2017
Those morons at the Mane.... hopped on there to see their reaction to Mahomes, they all want to write him off as a bust today, think he is a poor man's Paxton Lynch, weak arm, etc... its pretty hilarious, really.

The fact that Sean Payton, Ben McCadoo, Bruce Arians, Bill O'Brien and Andy Reid all wanted a kid alone would lead me to believe he might be special. Stay scared, Dungver.
This board would be doing roughly the same thing. And while it's awesome that all those teams potentially wanted him, we don't know that for sure.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:56 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
This board would be doing roughly the same thing. And while it's awesome that all those teams potentially wanted him, we don't know that for sure.
Payton confirmed they were considering him had he fell and Lattimore not been there, the report about the Giants trying to trade up for him was confirmed, the Cardinals and Texans were known to want him for weeks. That doesn't even include the Seahawks who were said to be interested, though I am not sure there.

I can acknowledge when a rival makes a good pick, or even just a high upside pick. Those at the Mane were far from it.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:04 PM 04-29-2017
youtube.com/embed/k4rGwPzAnbo?rel=0

I know it has already been posted, but my goodness. The sequence from 0:32-1:39 is just insane playmaking.
The throw at 4:07 is pretty insane too. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:04 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Actually we do

https://mobile.twitter.com/FletcherW...%3Ft%3D2479317

And Schefter reported that about the Giants, so you can pretty much assume that's a fact
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:06 PM 04-29-2017
Payton confirmed they were considering him had he fell and Lattimore not been there, the report about the Giants trying to trade up for him was confirmed, the Cardinals and Texans were known to want him for weeks. That doesn't even include the Seahawks who were said to be interested, though I am not sure there.

I can acknowledge when a rival makes a good pick, or even just a high upside pick. Those at the Mane were far from it.
I wasn't referring to you specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 2678
« First < 7475354555657 58596061671071575571057 > Last »
Up