ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 459 of 2683
« First < 359409449455456457458459 4604614624634695095599591459 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:50 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

Lets all get behind Smitty. He is going to have a great year!
You'll have to link us to all these people saying the Chiefs should start Mahomes week 1 this year.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:51 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

I see what you did there- Alexsexuals and then dropped the Alex...then took Mahomes and add it to sexuals. Brilliant.

Smitty's Show- sounds entertaining as hell!! :-)
We're owning that shit to the chagrin of Alex Only Fans. Their tears and disdain feeds us and makes us powerful like Sith Lords.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:53 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
We're owning that shit to the chagrin of Alex Only fans. Their tears and disdain feeds us and makes us powerful like Sith Lords.

I don't think I have ever seen real fans so unhappy to have a stud young QB to back up the starter. Weird.

Maybe they should be Bungles fans- that AJ Macarooni really lit that shit up. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:58 AM 08-21-2017

I don't think I have ever seen real fans so unhappy to have a stud young QB to back up the starter. Weird.

Maybe they should be Bungles fans- that AJ Macarooni really lit that shit up. :-)
Yeah I don't get it either. Reid would start Mahomes if he felt he was the best option. He isn't right now, which is expected, he is a rookie learning the offense. So Reid is letting Smitty start for one year. Big deal

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid but apparently because I state the facts about Smitty and I don't hate him I am an Alex Smith only fan. Ha!

The logic on this board is baffling.

Originally Posted by rico:
You have a terrible case of Alexsexuality-induced selective memory.

As many posters on here have already asked your dumb, squirrel-tittied ass, how many posters do you actually perceive as calling for Mahomes to be named the starter right now? You never seem to answer that question when asked. The answer is, "not many." The majority here seem to want Mahomes to sit for a year. Are you so blinded by your Alexsexuality that you literally can't see that.

Stupid and a troll. A stupid troll.

[Reply]
rico 11:00 AM 08-21-2017
I am an Alex Smith only fan.
I knew it.

I think this is sig-worthy!!!!
[Reply]
penbrook 11:04 AM 08-21-2017
I knew it.

I think this is sig-worthy!!!!
Way to take things of of context and put words in his mouth
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 08-21-2017
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

There are literally less than 10-15 posters call for him to start from day one.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:20 AM 08-21-2017
Yeah I don't get it either. Reid would start Mahomes if he felt he was the best option. He isn't right now, which is expected, he is a rookie learning the offense. So Reid is letting Smitty start for one year. Big deal

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid but apparently because I state the facts about Smitty and I don't hate him I am an Alex Smith only fan. Ha!

The logic on this board is baffling.

It was the plan all along for Mahomes to sit a year. Just because he has been the best QB on the field for two straight games, nothing should change his development schedule. Not sure who all these posters you're aligned against now, but most don't want to rush him
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:20 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
There are literally less than 10-15 posters call for him to start from day one.
Those posters were, and are, correct.

Imagine how much better PM would be at the moment if he took the majority of snaps all preseason.
[Reply]
rico 11:24 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Way to take things of of context and put words in his mouth
No, he wrote those exact words. I didn't put them in his mouth, weasel dick.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:26 AM 08-21-2017

It's Mahomo's dumbass!
[Reply]
penbrook 11:27 AM 08-21-2017
No, he wrote those exact words. I didn't put them in his mouth, weasel dick.
You took things out of context. You're a liberal!!
[Reply]
penbrook 11:28 AM 08-21-2017
It was the plan all along for Mahomes to sit a year. Just because he has been the best QB on the field for two straight games, nothing should change his development schedule. Not sure who all these posters you're aligned against now, but most don't want to rush him
Lol. Mahomes has not been the best QB on the field for 2 games. First game was Smitty and second game you can make a case for either one
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:30 AM 08-21-2017
Penbrook is a complete fucking moron.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:35 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Penbrook is a complete ****ing moron.
Because he doesn't hate Smitty he is a moron? I guess Reid is a moron too.
[Reply]
Page 459 of 2683
« First < 359409449455456457458459 4604614624634695095599591459 > Last »
Up