ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 94 of 256
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I clicked this I'm signed in and I'm getting jack shit...
It's some kind of active page. You have to scroll with your mouse wheel I imagine to scroll through the pages (I'm on a Mac so I don't have a mouse wheel but I had to swipe through it).
[Reply]
Mecca 03:33 PM 01-30-2019
It started working like right after I posted that...Red Dead of course top play...150 hours.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:47 PM 01-30-2019
Fucking kids and family man.

In 2018....I played Far Cry 5 for a grand total of 48 hours. That's my highest in hours. Next in line? Minecraft with 32 hours....which my kids play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:28 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

In 2018....I played Far Cry 5 for a grand total of 48 hours. That's my highest in hours. Next in line? Minecraft with 32 hours....which my kids play.
That happened to me. Then my girls became teenagers and I got all my free time back. LOL
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:49 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

17 kids will do that for you. You're the Chief's fan version of Philip Rivers except he knows when to stop having kids and you don't.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:45 PM 01-30-2019
tell me more about the Far Cry series
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
The only one I've played is Primal and I love it. Many people didn't, however.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:46 PM 01-30-2019
Watch Dogs 2 okay? I'm trading Thief for it to a friend. Also how's Assassin's Creed - Origins? - i'll be picking that up for free too.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 AM 01-31-2019
I'm a big fan of the Far Cry series. It's a straight up shooter, with lots of vehicle action too. The further you progress, the more awesome weapons/vehicles you unlock. You get a big map of the potential area in which the details are all greyed out, and you have to then defeat enemy controlled stations to take back the area and unlock the map. There's many dozens of different areas you have to take control of, progressing in difficulty, leading up to outright castles you have to assault. If you're interested in playing them, I'd recommend starting out with FarCry 3 and going up the ladder from there.

The more areas you unlock, the more awesome weapons you unlock, in addition to a bunch of other stuff. There's a shitload of "Challenges" available all over your map as well, that you can do for different guns/armor/etc. Hunting challenges that unlock different stuff, buy you have to do something crazy like take down a rabid grizzly bear with a bow and arrow. Driving challenges that will unlock new vehicles. Flying challenges, etc. You can be a nice guy, or a dick, and the game will change depending on your attitude. The most recent, FarCry 5, is pretty much the best of the bunch. You can hop on a 4 wheeler, and drive down the road to then hop in a helicopter with mounted missiles and regenerating machine guns. Or grab a hang-glider and jump of a cliff. Or hop in a truck with a mounted heavy machinegun on top that you can jump into from the driving position. Wide open, and you can just fly around and completely fuck shit up. All vehicles are playable. The entire series has some great single player playthroughs.

Differing from htism though, I really really hated Far Cry Primal, but really really loved FarCry 3, 4, and 5.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:26 AM 01-31-2019
Watch Dogs 2 okay? I'm trading Thief for it to a friend. Also how's Assassin's Creed - Origins? - i'll be picking that up for free too.
I think Watch Dogs 2 is more fun than GTA but i'm not a huge GTA fan. The missions are more fun and stealthy.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:33 AM 01-31-2019
thanks guys
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:22 AM 01-31-2019
The "formula" of Primal is still Far Cry, you just don't have any rocket launchers and your vehicles are cave bears or sabertooth tigers. It plays a little different than the normal FC games primarily because the environment is so harsh - it's a survival game too.

AC Origins is one of the most engaging games I've played in recent memory. I haven't been that obsessed with a PS4 game since AC Black Flag.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:08 PM 01-31-2019
I haven't got much time on Origins, I'd certainly take it for free though. And anyone letting you trade them Thief for either of those games is a dunce. Seeing as Thief has been free on both PS plus and Xbox Live in the last 2 years.

I sometimes with the other platforms did year in review because I have that 150 on red dead but my overall hours aren't super high because my gaming is split between that, xbox, switch and pc.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:22 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The only one I've played is Primal and I love it. Many people didn't, however.
got it tonight!
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:07 AM 02-02-2019
I prefer Odyssey over Origins. But if you are a 100 percent completion obsessive person like myself when it comes to games, it’s almost overwhelming how huge that game is.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 256
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up